|𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬|

|Isabel Curtis|

"So you just ran away?" Gen asks through the phone.

I'm currently having a mental break down in the bathroom of my new place while facetiming the only people who knew how bad this situation is. It's only been a day and I'm still freaking out!

I take in a shaky breath and nod, "I-I didn't know what else to do" I answer.

"B, listen to me take a deep breath in," I copy her example and hold it in for a few seconds, "Now let it out" I listen to her soothing voice and copy her actions again, "Good, now listen to what we're about to say" she tells me in a soothing voice.

I nod, "Alright" I say and close my eyes to help keep myself calm.

"Listen you knew that sooner or later you would run into someone you know, in this case it just happened to be earlier than you expected. Now I know that you have a rocky history with a lot of people there, like your family and Kade, but I doubt that they hate you" I hear Emery tell me through the phone.

I shake my head, "I know that they don't hate me, well at least my brother and Kade don't. But, you guys didn't see the way that they looked at me, it's like they saw the ghost of Christmas past" I confess to them as I vividly see their faces in my head again.

So many emotions: Shock, happiness, anger, love, sadness, confusion. They just stood there looking at me as if they couldn't believe I was real. I understand it, I really do. Neither of them have seen or heard from me in seven years, but that doesn't mean they haven't heard about me from the magazines and news. They acted like it was their first time seeing another human being.

Wesley looked so much more grown up and Kade looked way more hotter than before.

My brother had always been attractive. He always was one of those guys girls would talk about at school and hook up with and so was Kade. But for Kade it was different, because while Wes played the field and lived all the attention like any normal guy Kade didn't want it. He would just walk past his fan girls and go play basketball or hang out with me. As a young girl who had a massive crush on her brothers best friend it was a dream come true to have him blow off girls and his friends to hang out and spend time with you.

He wasn't just the guys I liked, he was my best friend. But that all kind of got demolished when I started to change, but that's a completely different story for a completely different time.

"Did you say anything at all?" Gen asks snapping me out of memory lane.

I shake my head and open my eyes to meeet hers on the brights screen, "No I just grabbed Tyler's hand and dragged him towards our car and left them standing there" I answer with a hint of embarrassment.

I'm a twenty-two year old woman who still can't stand up for herself in the presence of a man, God I'm so pathetic.

"Your nothing but a time filler, that's all you'll ever be"

"How can you think that someone like him would ever like someone like you"

"Your my whore! Always have been and always will be! Nothing more, nothing less"

"Your an embarrassment to me and this whole family"

"Hey, stop that right now missy" Em shouts at me.

I shanks my head to rid myself of all the insults and truths that haunt me, "Stop what?" I ask innocently.

"Stop thinking of all the untrue things your mother and that pice of shit said! They aren't true! None of them are!" she lectures me.

A small smile tugs on my lips and I nod, "Thanks but some things are just hard to forget" I weakly whisper while looking away and around my empty closet.

"I know babe" Gen says through the phone in a sad voice, I don't even have to look to know she was frowning.

"Hey why don't we focus on something different, like when are you unpacking?" Em asks changing the subject to something less heavy.

I continued to look around the empty space, "Probably today, I just have to unpack my clothes" I tell them.

I move my eyes back to the screen and see them sitting in my old room, probably deciding whether or not they are gonna leave it as a guest room or change it into something else. I wish I was there but I'm not and I'm gonna have to get used to the reality of it.

"Well do you have anything else to do today?" Em asks me.

I shake my head in response, "Nope," I pop the "p", "Tomorrow I have a photo shoot and then In a week I have a Versace fashion show" I inform them.

"Well it's good you have work to take your mind off things B" Em tells me in a sweet voice making me smile and nod.

But that smile instantly drops at Gens next words, "Don't be too happy, the wicked bitch of the west is gonna be there" she tells me then fake gags.

"Damn, one reason I love not going to LA, Ruby fucking Rhodes is there" Em says laughing at the pain I will endure this upcoming week.

I show them my middle finger, "Fuck you guys, here I am in a lot of pain, physically and emotionally, and you two are laughing at it" I say in fake pissed off voice.

Their laughter dies down after a few seconds, "Sorry B, but it's just so funny how you got stuck with the biggest bitch in the whole world you actually hates you!" Gen says with an amused face.

I roll my eyes, "What's even worse is that I now can't have a drop of alcohol for an entire week because of my contract, no way to numb the pain that's to come" I say in an overly dramatic voice making us all laugh lightly.

"You'll be fine, your a fighter" I hear Em say which causes emotions to stir up deep in me.

"Thanks Em" I blow a kiss at the electronic screen.

"Well we'll leave you to get unpacking, love you" they say the end phrase in unison.

"Love you too bitches" I respond then blow them one more kiss before hanging up.

I take a breath and let it out before bringing myself up to a stand and make my way out of the closet. As I look at my three suitcases filled with expensive designer clothes ai start to think of what both of them are thinking.

What if they think I'm a slut or attention seeker because of the outfit I was wearing?

What if they think I came back here for them?

What if they tell my parents!?

I quickly shake my head to rid the awful and horrifying thoughts that plague my mind. I have things to do so I'll just push those thoughts and worries deep, deep, deep down. I need to just stay focused on myself and work, not others...

I make way over to the first suitcase and open it and see that's it's full of gorgeous high heels. I take two pairs out and admire their beauty and design, I huff them make my way to the huge closet to fill it with its first possession.

 I take two pairs out and admire their beauty and design, I huff them make my way to the huge closet to fill it with its first possession