Welcome to Ouran!

ALRIGHT! So, I wrote this a while ago and it was my first so it's not that good but I'm way too lazy to go back and edit all the chapters. Aha.
I'm surprised that so many people actually like, like it and continue to like and read it. Y'all are so nice I'm always so shook to see people voting and commenting nice things and adding them to reading lists and I love you all so much, you're all so sweet.
That's all, thanks for reading!

IMPORTANT: The build up is not exactly important nor relevant, I just wanted some fillers so I could get to the sweet stuff: The endings!

--------------------------

(Y/N) opened one of the library doors and heard the loud chatter of the rich students. Where can I get some peace?! She thought, frustrated. She ran around the school, looking for a place that she can just read (Fave Book) without all the noise. She made it to a room. Music Room #3? She wondered. She carefully opened the door.

"Welcome."

She leaned against the door and stared at the sight in front of her. Six boys and a boy-ish girl near a throne.

"Uhh..." Was all she could get out.

The tallest blonde who sat on the throne got up and bowed before kissing her hand.

"Welcome, princess."