Thank You Food

I'm not dead! Yet! Okay, screw this part. Let's get on with this story.

It's been a bit more than a week since Valentines day and you still could not get your mind off of the boys and their gifts. Not to mention, you have been racking your brain trying to think of something to give each of them in return. What do you give to the boys who have everything? 

You were currently walking around the park, since it was a beautiful Sunday. You looked over to your left and saw a few middle schoolers sitting on a bench, sharing food from their bento boxes. That's it! You'll cook some food for your friends! 

You walked home and got to work, learning some of your mother's recipes she made for you when you were younger and recreating them. You were slightly tempted by the smell of the delicious food, since it had reminded you of when you were a child, but you had enough self control not to eat it. 

After cooking, you placed them each in separate bento boxes, decorated them cutely, and wrapped them each in a handkerchief. Placing them in the fridge for tomorrow, you looked out your window. It was already dark! You made yourself a quick dinner and went to bed.

*Time Skip*

The next morning, you got dressed for school and went to the kitchen to grab the bento boxes. When you opened the fridge, you noticed one was missing. A bit of panic waved over you and you looked at your mom, who had just walked into the kitchen. 

"Mom, have you seen the seventh bento box?" You asked. 

"Oh, yes! I just gave it to your brother." She replied. Oh no.

"Mom! That was for my friend!" Your anxiety level increased by the second.

"I'm so sorry, dear! I had no idea!" You sighed.

"It's fine, mom. I'll think of something else to replace it."

"Are you sure? I could make another one."

"Really, mom. Don't worry." You assured, and your mother smiled softly. 

"Alright. Hurry up. I don't want you to be late for school."

You nodded and grabbed the remaining six bento boxes along with your bag, waving goodbye to your mother as you walked out of the house. Now what were you gonna do?

I'm too tired to add a note. Sorry for not updating in however long.