What's a Host Club?

"Wha... What is this?" You asked.

"This, princess, is the Host Club. A playground for the rich and beautiful." The tall blond replied.

"Then, it's definitely not for me." You turned around to leave.

"Wait!" You looked back at them, specifically the blond boy who had called out.

He looked you up and down, a had on his chin as if in deep thought. You had a disturbed and slightly disgusted look at him. 

"W-what are you doing?!" Your face flushed. 

"Kyoya, what would the ratings and profit be if we attracted male guests?" He asked, completely ignoring your outburst.

"They would rise by 27.4%. A good addition." The man in glasses said, a slight smirk on his face as he pushed up his glassed, the light glaring off of them.

The blonde nodded at them and the red-head twins took you by the arms. 

"Wha- Ahh!" You shrieked as they dragged you to a dressing room. They shoved a girls uniform into the dressing room and told you to change into those. (Un?)willingly, you put on the girl's uniform. When you got out, you saw the hosts staring at you.

"What and why?" You asked.

The twins, tall blond, and glasses guy smirked while the smaller and cuter blond smiled.

"Starting today, you are a host!"

Not much is changed but whatever. Sorry it's not long.