Kaoru's Ending

Hey, guys! Guess who's back, back agai- Anyways, here is the promised ending of the softer Hitachiin twin. Enjoy!

Your mind was filled with one though; Kaoru. You knew for a fact you liked him, but who wouldn't? He was the sweeter and softer of the twins, compared to his brother Hikaru, who was a bit... Tougher, for lack of a better word. 

You entered the music room with enough time to set up, unlike the past few endings where the other hosts probably had to set up for you (and Haruhi in one or two cases). Just as you finished setting down the last tea cup, the doors opened, allowing the guests to locate and join their chosen host.

You took your seat as your guests sat down, welcoming them with a warm smile, your eyes meeting with Alexander's.

"Ah, (Y/N)! Thanks for the bento, I really enjoyed it! You and I should cook together one day!" He grinned brightly at you and you nodded, returning the grin.

"Woah! You got bento from (Y/N)-Senpai?!" Your other guests asked Alex in awe. He chuckled, slightly embarrassed, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, just because I gave her a gift, as well. After all, I am her best friend!" Alex laughed as he took a seat across from you. 

For a moment, you forgot about asking Kaoru to the festival, until one of your guests brought up said occasion. 

"Hey, (Y/N)-Senpai, are you going to the festival?" One of your guests asked. 

"Ah, I'm not really sure, yet." You admitted. You didn't think you'd go if Kaoru rejected you. 

"Huh? Why not?" Another guest asked.

"Well, uh..." You didn't want to tell any of your guests your plans because 1. if guests found out you were interested in someone, would probably lose a lot of them and that would upset Kyoya. God knows what he would do to you. 2. you wouldn't want them to, say, ruin things. As much as you wanted to be honest with them, you should have your own secrets. 

"Are you guys going to ask anyone from class to go with you?" Alex asked the guests, making them forget the question. Immediately, the guests started talking amongst themselves about different girls in their classes they planned to ask out. God bless your best friend.

As the guests were distracted, Alex leaned over and asked you, "So, why aren't you sure of going?"

"I'll tell you later. For now, let's just enjoy the moment." You gave a small, reassuring smile. He nodded and backed away once the attention turned back to you. 

However, you did not notice the stares of a certain Hitachiin twin.

TIME SKIP THAT WAS A BIT TOO CLICHE FOR ME

As you waved goodbye to your last guests, you turned to see Alexander staring at you with a serious face. You took your seat across from him once again. 

"So...?" He prodded. You looked around to see the other hosts saying goodbye to their guests and moved next to him, whispering in his ear. 

"I want to ask Kaoru-Senpai to the festival but I'm scared because- uh..." You trailed off, looking at said twin who was helping to clear his table already.

"Because you lllllliiike him.~" Alex purred in your ear, waking you from your daze in a furious blush. 

"Shut up, they'll hear you!" You whisper-yelled. 

You unknowingly caught Kaoru's attention with your outbursts since his table wasn't that far from you. A moment of jealousy passed through his head, but he reasoned for a moment that you and Alex were just best friends, which you were. Though, that doesn't stop the lingering, bitter feeling in his stomach seeing you so close to him.