Tamaki's Ending

Alright so we know I'm an idiot for not updating in two damn months but whatever. Here's more of my trash writing that you guys read for some reason unknown to me.

Also, italics means it's in actual English, since this is in Japan.

You felt so nervous about asking Tamaki to go to the festival with you, that you were honestly about to back out right as he said "hello" to you and Haruhi. You smiled as you took your seat next to your guests. Alexander, as always, was cheerfully waiting. 

"Hey, (Y/N)! Thanks for the bento box. It's surprisingly better than the food the cafeteria serves. Not that I thought you were a bad cook or anything! I just meant that, you know, since the cafeteria food is gourmet, and your bento was commoners cooking- wait! No! That came out wrong, too! Uh, I just- It was really good, okay?!" Alex 's face was red with embarrassment.

"It's fine, Alex! I understand what you mean, don't worry!" You held your hurting stomach as you laughed very hard.

"Not only is (Y/N)-Senpai beautiful, but she has an angels laugh!" Your other guests swooned.

"I wish I got a bento from (Y/N)-Senpai!"

"Well, too bad, guys! She's my best friend!" Alex smirked jokingly. The rest of you laughed, enjoying the few hours you have together.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M LAZY LIKE WOW

As the end of the day came, your guests left one by one, leaving you with Alex. 

"(Y/N), is something wrong?" He asked, a serious expression on his face.

"W-what? How did you know?" You stuttered, your nerves kicking in as you remembered what you were going to do once he left.

"You just seemed a little off, in a way. So what's up?" You sighed and looked around to make sure the other hosts were not listening. Especially Tamaki.

"I'm going to ask Tamaki-Senpai to go to the festival with me. You know, the one they host every summer? Of course you do. Anyways, I just feel really nervous about asking him since I..."

"You...?" Alex prodded. 

"I like him, okay?!" You whisper-yelled. (A/N: *shrug* I don't English)

"Well then, just ask him! Screw the fear of rejection! I mean, really, 1. He'd be an idiot for rejecting you. You're awesome! 2. Even if he didn't want to go with you, he still would, because he's a gentleman, and gentlemen don't hurt the feelings of a lady." He said as he stood up, taking your hand, and bowing while doing the worst fake British accent ever. "Goodbye, my lady.

You laughed, following along. "Farewell, good sir."

He walked out the door, waving goodbye and whispering "good luck." Once the door closed, you turned to look at Tamaki, walking over to him.

"Um, T-tamaki-Senpai?" You stuttered, mentally slapping yourself for doing so.

"Yes, (Y/N)?" He smiled, making your heart race and your face burn.

"I, uh, wanted to know if-if you would like to go to the festival... with me...?" You could feel your heart pounding in your ears. Despite science, you wondered if he could hear you, even though he was standing two feet away from you.

"Sure! Is everyone else going too?" You panicked and answered quickly.

"Of course! I was just about to ask them!" Another mental slap in the face. 

"Don't worry, I'll tell them. You can go home now, if you'd like. Then you'll be well-rested for tomorrow!" You nodded with a forced smile, trying not to burst in tears for messing up.

"Yeah, okay. I'll see you guys tomorrow!" You walked out the door and to your limo, scolding yourself in your head the whole ride home.

ANOTHER FREAKING TIME SKIP JESUS CHRIST

Today was the festival, the day you've been dreading since, well, yesterday. The day had gone by unfortunately fast, as it was already 6:30. You had thirty minutes to get dressed, which you did, while panicking. You swear, anxiety will be the death of you. You wore a nice (fave color) yukata with (second fave color) flowers and a (third fave color) obi. Your mother placed a (fave flower) clip in your hair while gushing about how pretty and grown up you were. You picked up your purse just as the door bell rang. You opened it up to find the host club their, all in yukatas as well. Haruhi has cute hair extensions in her hair, along with a flower clip. 

"Wow! (Y/N)-Chan looks so cute! Doesn't she?" Honey asked. 

The other hosts agreed, making you blush.

"(Y/N), your yukata suits you very well. It's very flattering." Tamaki said. You felt like you were going to die.

"Let's get going before all the good prizes are won. I heard there were some really nice goldfish to win, but there aren't many." Hikaru said. 

With that, you all headed to the festival.

THIRD TIME SKIP THIS SUCH A LONG CHAPTER FOR A LAZY SPONGE TO WRITE

At the festival, all of you were together for only a few minutes before you all got separated. The twins went to win some games, Honey and Mori went to get sweets, and Kyoya went who knows where. That left you, Tamaki, and Haruhi. You all spent a lot of time on games, taking some time to find the others and eat dinner, then dispersing once more. By the time the fireworks were about to start, Haruhi excused herself to the bathroom, leaving you and Tamaki at the benches. 

As the fireworks began flying, you looked at Tamaki. "T-tamaki-Senpai?" You asked. He looked at you.

"Hmm? Yes, (Y/N)?" 

"I... Uh..." Well, no backing out now. "Look, I was originally going to give you bento as a thank you for the gift you gave me, just like the other guys, but then my brother accidentally ate one and so I decided to just give the bento to everyone else and to do something special for you instead. I didn't know why I gave the bento to someone else instead of you, but then when I was talking to Haruhi and Alexander I realized it was because I liked you very much and my heart was just telling me to do so, as cliche as it sounds, and when I asked you to come to the festival with me, it was supposed to be just you and me but then when you asked to bring everyone else I panicked and said yes even though I really wanted to spend time alone with you and- and-" You stopped when you heard him laugh. You were too nervous now.

"(Y/N), don't worry. Even if we did take everyone else with us, we're alone now. Besides, I like you, too." He said as he smiled warmly and lovingly. Your heart practically stopped.

"W-what?" 

"I really like you, (Y/N). Maybe even love. Either way, would you be my girlfriend?" 

You threw your arms around him, laughing with tears. Your nerves really got the best of you. Tamaki laughed again and gave you a quick peck on the lips. When he pulled back, he smirked.

"I was wondering why I didn't get a special bento." He teased.

"Oh, just shut up and kiss me." You smiled as you both leaned in for a passionate kiss under the fireworks.

FINA-FREAKING-LY! Done with the end! *looks back at few chapters* ... Fu-! *cut* Anyways, sorry for the damn long wait. I'll post the other chapters eventually. Hope Tamaki's end was worth the wait. See you in like, another damn month.