Honey's Ending

HELL YEAH NOT DEAD YET LETS SKIP THE INTRO SHIT AND GET GOING!

Deep breaths, (Y/N). Deep breaths. Alright. Just gotta go to the short upperclassman and ask him out right? Not like a date or anything - even if you wish it was - just a normal friendly outing. Just gotta ask him to go with you. The worst that could happen was be rejected, right? And him not wanting to be friends with you. And living with the fact that he would never want to talk to you again-
"Pull it together!" You say to yourself out loud.
It's not like you're asking him to be your boyfriend! Okay, okay, okay. Just focus on hosting for now and worry about this later.

Putting on a smiling face, which wasn't that hard since you adored the club, you waltz to your seat where your guests were waiting. They smiled at you and cheered. 

"Hi, (Y/N)-Senpai!"

"(Y/N)-Senpai, how was your day?"

"Hi! Sorry I'm late, I've been busy- but I would never think of leaving you guys!" You replied with a smile. 

They all laughed and said they'd never leave you either. You glanced over at Honey and Mori's table, a bit of jealousy in your eyes. Yes, you felt a small envy for the girls he hosted, because they always got to spend the end of their day with him. Of course, you were sincere with your guests, but you would die for just one day to be a guest and have Honey host you.

Alexander seemed to notice and, while your own guests were slightly distracted by the food and each other, he leaned over and whispered to you. 

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?"

The other guests immediately turned their attention to you, curious and concerned looks on their faces. 

"Is something wrong with (Y/N)-Senpai?" You waved it off, laughing.

"No, no. Nothing's wrong. Don't worry!" You sent them a reassuring smile, their hearts instantly melting along with the concern. You and Alex met eyes. You nodded, letting him know you'd tell him later. You turned your attention back to your other guests, choosing to forget the matters for the moment.

TIME SKIP SORRY FOR HIATUS

As you and the other hosts said goodbye to your other guests, you turned to Alex, who was trying to help clean up the table.  

"So? Aren't you going to tell me?" He asked, looking up at you after stacking the plates and cups. You lean in close, making sure no one can hear you.

"I'm going to ask Honey-Senpai to come to the festival with me." You whisper. Alexander looks at you with excitement.

"When?" 

"Once I get everything cleaned up." You reply as you try to pick up the items he had stacked. Alex beat you to it, picking up both the cups and plates.

"I got it, don't worry. Just hurry and ask. He's leaving right now." He says, pointing over to the door where Honey and Mori were waving goodbye to the other guests. 

Alex roughly "encouraged" you to go to them by kicking your behind somewhat gently - somewhat - towards them. You stumbled but caught your balance as you were in front of them. As soon as you looked at them, you realized Honey would most likely not go without Mori. That, or you would be awkwardly leaving out the tall and quiet man, and that would just be rude. You have no choice but to invite them both, but you find little trouble in doing so, as Mori is your friend, so... The more the merrier, as they say.

"Honey-Senpai! Mori-Senpai! Before you go, I was wondering if you would both like to... accompany me to the festival?" You looked at them with hopeful eyes. Honey had an almost instant reply.

"Of course, (Y/N)-Chan! We'll go with you! Right, Takashi?" The blonde boy looked at his companion, who nodded in agreement. "Okay, (Y/N)-Chan! We'll pick you up! Bye~!" With that, the two were out the door.

Alex walked over to you, ready to leave. 

"So? How'd it go?"

You could only reply with a bright smile.

TIME SKIP WEEEEEWOOOOO 

The festival had arrived and you had high hopes and high energy. You were beyond excited, having been the first time you got to go to the festival, let alone with friends. You had just finished getting dressed. You wore a nice (fave color) yukata with (second fave color) flowers and a (third fave color) obi. Your mother placed a (fave flower) clip in your hair while gushing about how pretty and grown up you were. You picked up your purse just as the door bell rang. You opened it up to find the host club their, all in yukatas as well. Haruhi has cute hair extensions in her hair, along with a flower clip.

"Wow! You look very pretty, (Y/N)-Chan! Usa-Chan thinks so, too!" Honey smiled brightly at you. 

"Thank you, Honey-Senpai. You look very nice in your yukata, as well. All of you do!" You admired how stunning they all looked while trying to tame the blush from Honey's compliment. You hadn't expected the others, but they were your friends as well, so it's nothing to frown about.

"Let's get going before all the good prizes are won. I heard there were some really nice goldfish to win, but there aren't many." Hikaru said.

With that, you all headed to the festival.

TIME SKIP WITH THE C/P CAUSE I'M A LAZY SHIT

At the festival, all of you were together for only a few minutes before you all got separated. Tamaki dragged Haruhi somewhere, the twins went to win some games, and Kyoya had seemed to disappear. That left you, Honey, and Mori. You all spent a lot of time on games, taking some time to find the others and eat dinner, then dispersing once more. 

The fireworks were about to start and you had given up on looking for the rest. You, Mori, and Honey had sat down in the benches before Honey spoke up. 

"Takashi, can you please buy me some cotton candy? My feet hurt from all the walking we did." 

Mori nodded and got up, going to find a cotton candy stand. You realized this was your chance and decided to take it.

"Honey-Senpai?" You asked.

"Yes, (Y/N)-Chan?"

"To be honest, I didn't plan on everyone else coming with us, because I thought it would just be you and I when I asked you - And Mori, of course, because I had asked both of you. Not that I'm complaining! I mean, I love everyone in the host club, but, you see, I- well, I'll start from the beginning. I was originally going to give you bento as a thank you for the gift you gave me, just like the other guys, but then my brother accidentally ate one and so I decided to just give the bento to everyone else and to do something special for you instead. Taking you to the festival was supposed to be it, but I guess it's kind of not, since everyone else was here too..." 

Your head lowered as you progressed the story, trying to hide your blush. A small giggle made you snap your head up. Oh no... Was he laughing at you.

"(Y/N)-Chan! Even if everyone else is with us, doesn't mean it's not special! Besides, if you wanted to be alone with me, we're alone now! You're so cute, (Y/N)-Chan! Cuter than Usa-Chan!" Even now, it still blows your mind that this adorable boy is an upperclassman. 

"I really like you (Y/N)-Chan!" He kissed you on the cheek, just as the fire works began. "I love you!"

HAPPY 2017 GUYS  I'M GOING TO FAIL MID-TERMS AND I WANT TO DIE BUT THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY PLEASE CHECK OUT "NOT ENOUGH" WHICH IS ALSO BY ME CURRENTLY IT ONLY HAS ONE STORY BUT IT'S ONE THAT I THINK IT ACTUALLY PRETTY DECENT SO PLEASE YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUT WHATEVER IT IS HETALIA OKAY I LOVE Y'ALL SEE YOU AFTER MY NEXT HIATUS BYE