Kyoya's Ending

(Lol I put this on "Not Enough" by accident but here. Check it out! Or don't. Idgaf.)

I AM SO FREAKING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I'VE JUST BEEN STRESSING THE HELL OUT EVEN THOUGH IT'S SUMMER VACATION AND I AM SO SORRY

You could have sworn you were going to pass out. You were going to ask Kyoya to the festival (A/N: here's an unnecessary note: I accidentally wrote 'fetish' before changing it) after the guest leave and you had one word in your head. Rejection. A whole list of 'what if's' was interrupted by Alexander coughing. You snapped out of your trance and looked at him with a blush on your face. You had not realized your guest had already arrived, and you were sitting in front of them, staring into space like an idiot.

"Haha! S-sorry!" You laughed nervously, rubbing the back of your neck.

"Don't worry about it, (Y/N)-Senpai! That's what makes you cute!" One of your guests said, the others agreeing.

You laughed again and met eyes with Alex. He had a worried expression on his face. You waved it off as you turned back to pour tea for your guests. Behind them, Kyoya also looked... Somewhat concerned. Your blush burned as you looked back down to the tea and almost dropped the tea pot as you saw it was slightly over flowing. You placed the tea pot down and wiped away the small mess it made with a napkin. When you finished, Alexander put a hand on your shoulder.

"(Y/N), are you sure you're okay? You're really out of it today." He said, his voice laced with worry. The other guests agreed but you shook your head.

"I'm fine, I promise. Just a little tired from class. But, hey, TGIF, right?" You laughed again.

The other guests stopped worrying and laughed with you but Alex didn't believe you.

TIME SKIP GDI

The end of the day rounded, and your guests had left, save for Alex, of course.

"(Y/N), tell me what's wrong right now. And don't give me any bullshit." Alexander said, his face scarily serious.

You gave a moment of silence before snorting and asking, "How can you tell?" Alex groaned.

"Seriously, (Y/N)... Because I'm your best friend. Now tell me." You looked down at your lap and sighed.

"Fine... I'm going to ask Kyoya-Senpai to the summer festival celebrating- wait, you probably know this already. Anyways, I'm just... nervous because... well..."

"Well...?" Alex prodded.

"I like him, and I'm scared of being rejected."

"Don't be! I know that sounded like bad advice, but listen. He can't reject you, you're awesome! And if he does, it doesn't matter. I'm here for you all the way! Besides, if that's the case, I'll beat him up, then buy you ice-cream!" He gave a huge grin, back to his normal self.

You laughed and patted him on the back. "Thanks, Alex. Screw diamonds, you're my best friend."

He got up and walked out the door, but not before waving goodbye and giving you two thumbs up. When the door closed you sighed and got up. You walked towards Kyoya, determination on your mind. When you got to him, though, you felt a little bit of it slip away.

"Kyoya-Senpai?" You asked. He turned around to face you.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if maybe... You would like to come to the festival... with me?" You were staring at the ground, prepared for him to say 'no,' but then...

"It would be my pleasure." You looked up at him in disbelief.

"R-really?"

"Of course, I always go to the festival with my friends. The others and I will pick you up at 7 p.m, is that fine?" He asked.

"Y-yes! That's fine! I'll go help clean up now." You said and walked away to clean your table before heading home. You are too nice.

TIME SKIP AGAIN

Today was the festival, the day you've been dreading since, well, yesterday. The day had gone by unfortunately fast, as it was already 6:30. You had thirty minutes to get dressed, which you did, while panicking. You swear, anxiety will be the death of you. You wore a nice (fave color) yukata with (second fave color) flowers and a (third fave color) obi. Your mother placed a (fave flower) clip in your hair while gushing about how pretty and grown up you were. You picked up your purse just as the door bell rang. You opened it up to find the host club their, all in yukatas as well. Haruhi has cute hair extensions in her hair, along with a flower clip.

"Wow! (Y/N)-Chan looks so cute! Doesn't she?" Honey asked.

The other hosts agreed, making you blush.

"The yukata does suit her well." Kyoya said. That's him being impressed, right?

"Let's get going before all the good prizes are won. I heard there were some really nice goldfish to win, but there aren't many." Hikaru said.

With that, you all headed to the festival.

TIME SKIP AGAIN JESUS AND YES I C&P FROM TAMAKI'S END CAUSE I'M A SHOE

At the festival, all of you were together for only a few minutes before you all got separated. Tamaki dragged Haruhi somewhere, the twins went to win some games, and Honey and Mori went to get sweets. That left you and Kyoya. You all spent a lot of time on games, taking some time to find the others and eat dinner, then dispersing once more.

The fireworks were about to start and you had given up on looking for the rest, so you and Kyoya sat down on a bench. It was awkward on your part, but it would be that way with anyone who was sitting alone next to their crush on a beautiful night.

"K-kyoya-Senpai?" You did not mean to say that.

"Hmm? Yes, (Y/N)?" Keep calm and keep 'er goin'!

"Um... uh... L-look, I was originally going to give you bento as a thank you for the gift you gave me, just like the other guys, but then my brother accidentally ate one and so I decided to just give the bento to everyone else and to do something special for you instead. I didn't know why I gave the bento to someone else instead of you, but then when I was talking to Haruhi and Alexander I realized it was because I liked you very much and my heart was just telling me to do so, as cliche as it sounds, and when I asked you to come to the festival with me, it was supposed to be just you and me but then everyone else showed up at my door but I was okay with it since they are my friends as well, even though I really wanted to spend time alone with you and- and-" You stopped when you heard him chuckle. You were too nervous now.

"(Y/N), don't worry. Even if we did take everyone else with us, we're alone now. Besides, I like you, too." He said as he smiled warmly and lovingly. Your heart practically stopped.

"W-what?"

"I really like you, (Y/N). Maybe even love. Either way, would you be my girlfriend?"

You threw your arms around him, laughing with tears. Your nerves really got the best of you. Kyoya chuckled and leaned in for a deep kiss. One that you happily returned while the fireworks started.

When he pulled back, he smirked.

"Besides, I already knew you liked me."

"W-what?! How?!" You flushed.

"You aren't the best at whispering, you know that?"

Alright, so Kyoya's is done. I'm planning on doing the twins next, but I don't know if I should do them together or separately... Answer in the comments cause I need a hell lot of help!

Also, anyone catch the Vanoss reference?