Two Favorites

If you read this before, I combined 'Girl Talk' and 'The Decent One,' I did not delete them. Also WTF WAS I THINKING WITH THOSE CHAPTER TITLES? WHAT WAS YOUNGER ME THINKING? 

The next day, you returned to the music room. You were quite eager to see the polite boy again, if he returned as well. Sadly, you had forgotten to ask his name. You took your seat on one of the couches as Haruhi approached you.

"(Y/N)-Chan, you are unusually happy to be hosting." You look up at her and smile.

"I guess I'm just glad to have a customer who isn't like the rest. He's very polite. Not to mention respectful and kind." She nods, approvingly.

"I'm glad. Personally, I think it's amazing that you could tolerate those other male customers. You've heard how a few of them talk about girls, right?" She asks, making you grimace.

"Yeah, and in all honesty, it disgusts me. Luckily not all of them are like that."

"Luckily, no one of the host club will let any of them touch you. They have no respect for the perverted. They will probably end up kicking them out if they harass you." You and her share a small giggle at this.

"They are a very crazy, but trustworthy group." You both agree to this.

Your conversation goes deeper and you get to know each other more. She got here on a scholarship, and isn't very rich. She was also forced to be a host, but to pay a dept.

Soon enough, the customers start walking to their requested host. 

-----

You sat at your knew table as a few boys walked in. You looked over to greet them and saw the familiar faces, including the guy from before. Of course, being yourself and being to interested to learn his interests (and pretending to be interested in the other customers), you had completely forgotten to ask his name. The male customers took their seats around you.

"Welcome back." You smiled, mostly directed to said guy.

They had all greeted you in their own way, some more respectful than others. 

As the business hours continued, some had had to excuse themselves and it all lead to the miracle of you being alone with that one guy.

"I'm sorry I hadn't asked before, but, what's your name?" You ask.

"No, no. I'm sorry for not introducing myself. My name's Alexander, but you may call me Alex. Or Al. Whichever you prefer. Just- don't call me Ali." He replied, half joking.

You smiled and laughed. He smiled back.

TIME SKIP

You became disappointed when the Host Club had to come to a close for the day. You and Alexander say your goodbyes and he walks out the door.

While you and the other hosts got to work cleaning up, Alex was given pats on the back by his friends. After all, he wasn't good with girls. Especially ones he found a particular interest in.

I feel the need to apologize, so, sorry.