New Ideas

As the day went by, you handed out the remaining bento boxes. Your mind was still having a hard time thinking of something to give the final person. You weren't able to focus in class, as instead of writing notes, you used your notebook to write down - And cross out - various ideas.

Maybe I can make something crafty for them? No way, then it would seem like I didn't try as hard on their gift. Would it? Nevermind. Maybe-

"(Y/N)?"

"Gah!"

Haruhi sighed. "Sorry for scaring you, but it's time to go to the Music Room. Class is over." You nodded and got up from your seat.

"Thanks for reminding me. Sorry for spacing out." Haruhi looked at you curiously as you started making your way to the Host Club.

"Is something bothering you? If you want to talk, I'm willing to listen." You smiled at her.

"Thanks, there is. Yesterday, I was given these gifts, and I wanted to give something in return to those who gave me them. I made bento boxes for each of them, but my brother accidentally took one to school, so I need to figure something out for the last person. I've been thinking all day, but I can't get a good idea." Haruhi tapped her chin in thought. 

"Hmm... Oh! There's a festival near the beach, maybe you can take them there." She suggested. You brightened up.

"Haruhi, you're a genius!" You checked your phone. "C'mon! We're gonna be late!" You grabbed her hand and started running to the Music Room. You were only half way there and the school was huge.

Sorry for not updating in like a month, sorry this chapter sucks/is so short, etc etc. The usual. Thanks.