Mori's Ending

Alright, seriously, is no one gonna answer? 

I was going to do the twins next but no one's answering my question: Should I write them in the same chapter together or separately? Please answer because I just want to finish this story before summer vacation ends and I will be too lazy/exhausted/distracted to update! I most likely do them after Honey's, which is after this. Now that that's out of the way, let's go cause y'all are probably tired of me talking!

Update: So it's my God-forsaken last day of summer and I'm nowhere near done holy shIT X*D. Anyways, aside from the usual apology for not updating, I am here to warn you that, yet again, I will most likely be completely offline until whenever-the-hell I'm free. ALSO I'M DOING THE TWINS SEPARATELY. This time, I will leave this tab open so that I will be reminded to not be a lazy ass. Crap, this was a long note that you more than likely skipped- LETS JUST GO.

Maybe you shouldn't. I mean, what if he says no? That would be a huge blow to your self-esteem. Maybe you could- No. You were going to ask him and you were going to do it with a shit ton of confidence! ... Right?

You waited for your guests to all get comfortable in their seats before pouring their tea with a determined look on your face. Of course, Alexander had noticed the shimmer in your eyes and just had to point it out.

"(Y/N), you look very confident today." He comments with a smile.

"Yeah, (Y/N)-Senpai, is something good going to happen?" Another one of your guests add.

You nod and set down the tea pot. "Yes! And I am very excited and, admittedly, a little nervous." You give a light laugh.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" Alex asks. The other guests lean in, wanting to know too.

"I can't tell you yet, but if you are coming to the festival, you might figure it out." You gave a playful wink with a finger to your lips.

TIME SKIP

Most of the guests have left, aside from Alex, who insisted he needed to stay a little long to find out what you were planning. As you waved goodbye to the last guest, you turned around to see him staring at you.

"Yes, Alex?" You ask.

"What's going to happen? What are you going to do?" He asked. You couldn't contain yourself any longer as you jumped onto the seat next to him and whispered, very excitedly, 

"I'm asking Mori-Senpai to the festival!" You covered your mouth to prevent you from squealing in excitement.

"Woah, really? When?" 

"When you are out!" You laugh. Almost instantly, Alexander stood up and ran out the door with a loud 'Good luck!'echoing as he ran down the hall. 

You stood up from your seat and started cleaning up, a small bit of your confidence leaving, being replaced with nerves. How were you going to do it? Just out of the blue? No. That just sounded to awkward. And you couldn't to something extravagant last minute. Obviously. As you picked up the tea set, you spun around and saw Mori walking towards you. He picked up the remaining plates and silverware, helping you clear the table. As you walked to the back to put them away, you realized this was the perfect time.

"Mori-Senpai, would you like to go to the festival with me?" You asked. He looked at you for a second and nodded. 

"Sure." As you placed the dishes down and cleared the rest of the room, you left with a very bubbly feeling. 

TIME SKIP AGAIN FFS

Today was the festival, and you were nervous but also excited. You had just finished getting dressed. You wore a nice (fave color) yukata with (second fave color) flowers and a (third fave color) obi. Your mother placed a (fave flower) clip in your hair while gushing about how pretty and grown up you were. You picked up your purse just as the door bell rang. You opened it up to find the host club their, all in yukatas as well. Haruhi has cute hair extensions in her hair, along with a flower clip.

""Wow! (Y/N)-Chan looks so cute! Doesn't she?" Honey asked.

The other hosts made comments of agreement and you looked over at Mori, who made eye contact with you and nodded in approval. If the other hosts' comments made you blush, his approval made your face burn.

You didn't expect all of them to come too, but you brushed it off. At least Mori was still there.

"Let's get going before all the good prizes are won. I heard there were some really nice goldfish to win, but there aren't many." Hikaru said.

With that, you all headed to the festival.

TIME SKIP FROM THE UNCREATIVE PRICK

At the festival, all of you were together for only a few minutes before you all got separated. Tamaki dragged Haruhi somewhere, the twins went to win some games, and Kyoya had seemed to disappear. That left you, Mori, and Honey. You all spent a lot of time on games, taking some time to find the others and eat dinner, then dispersing once more. 

The fireworks were about to start and you had given up on looking for the rest. You, Mori, and Honey had sat down in the benches before Honey stood back up. 

"I'm going to get cotton candy!" Honey said. Mori stood up to go with him but Honey looked at you before shaking his head at Mori, giving him a determined look. "Takashi, you stay here with (Y/N)-Chan! I'll be back!" And with that, he ran off.

After a few moments of awkward silence, you decided to break it. "Mori-Senpai?" He gave you a look of acknowledgment.

"To be honest, I didn't plan on everyone else coming with us, because I thought it would just be you and I when I asked you. Not that I'm complaining! I mean, I love everyone in the host club, but, you see, I- well, I'll start from the beginning. I was originally going to give you bento as a thank you for the gift you gave me, just like the other guys, but then my brother accidentally ate one and so I decided to just give the bento to everyone else and to do something special for you instead. Taking you to the festival was supposed to be it, but I guess it's kind of not, since everyone else was here too..." 

Your head lowered as you progressed the story, trying to hide your blush. Suddenly, a hand lifted up your chin and you met face-to-face with Mori. Your eyes widened as you saw he had a soft smile as he looked you in the eyes. 

"I like you, too."

With that said, he kissed you. Feeling on Cloud 9, you gladly kissed back as the fireworks started. 

Extra!:

"See, Tama-Chan! I did it! I got them to kiss!"

You and Mori broke the kiss and you turned to see the rest of the host club behind a bush. 

"I think they did that on their own after you left them." Haruhi commented, but was ignored as Tamaki was ranting about how Mori was kissing one of his daughters while the twins held him back. Kyoya nodded in approval towards you two.

"Congradulations, but please don't make your relationship public in the host club. That might lower our number of guests."

I AM DETERMINED TO FINISH THIS I SWEAR. *Goes on hiatus for ten goddamn years*

Alright! Honey, the twins, then Alex! I got this! -I don't got this. 

SORRY

AND IF YOU SKIPPED THE BEGINNING BOLDS I AM DOING HIKARU AND KAORU SEPARATELY. THANK YOU NiaWoods1