Hikaru's Ending

Would have done this last night but Wattpad was being a broken little shi-

You were completely out of it. All you could think about was Hikaru Hitachiin. He was outgoing, funny, and attractive to say the least. He cared a lot about his friends. When you had disrespectful guests, he took it upon himself to escort them out without anyone asking. He was your knight in expensive-as-hell armor. 

You entered the music room with barely enough time to set up. Hikaru helped you set up your table, allowing you to finish just as the doors opened, allowing the guests to locate and join their chosen host.

You took your seat as your guests sat down in their seats, welcoming them with warm smile as your eyes met with Alexander's.

"Ah, (Y/N)! Thanks for the bento, I really enjoyed it! You and I should cook together one day!" He grinned brightly at you and you nodded, returning the grin.

"Woah! You got bento from (Y/N)-Senpai?!" Your other guests asked Alex in awe. He chuckled, slightly embarrassed, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, just because I gave her a gift, as well. After all, I am her best friend!" Alex laughed as he took a seat across from you. 

"Wow! You're so lucky, Alex!" You other guests commented.

"I think (Y/N) is luckier to have me as her best friend." He playfully winked at you and you laughed.

"No, no. I have to agree with them. I am a pretty amazing friend." You returned the wink and the other guests laughed along.

"Since you guys are best friends, are you going to the festival together?" One of your guests asked.

"No, maybe next time. I have to take my little sister, and I have a feeling (Y/N) is going with someone else." He looked at you with a smirk. He knew exactly what he was talking about. 

"Oh, really? Who are you going with, (Y/N)-Senpai?"

"I might just go with my own younger sibling." You half-lied. If Hikaru rejected you, you'd have to take your little brother. Neither you nor your bro wanted to be stuck together again. 

"Aw... You must be a good big sister." 

"I wish you were my sister."

As much as you loved your guests, they were definitely a bit weird.

TIME SKIP

You waved goodbye to the last few guests before turning around to face Alexander.

"So... When are you asking?" He asked.

"What?" You moved to sit next to him.

"When are you going to ask you-know-who to the festival?" He said much quieter. 

"You-know-who?" He gave you an 'I'm-not-stupid' look. 

"Hikaru Hitachiin." You blushed.

"I don't know. What is he says no? What if he gets weirded out by me and we stop being friends?" You sighed with your head down. 

"Hey," Alex said as he put his hands on your shoulders and made you face him with a serious look on his face. "There is no way he could reject you. You're kind, funny, and very pretty." You cracked a smile and he grinned, standing you both up and continuing.

"Who cares if he rejects you? If he doesn't love you, someone else will. Besides, he'd be stupid to reject someone like you. You are amazing, (Y/N). If he rejects you, which I sincerely doubt will happen, I promise I'll come to your house on Sunday with ice-cream and we can do whatever you want for the whole day. Even if you want to watch one of those stupid Nick Cage movies." You laughed.