Valentines

Gog, I suck at trying to keep a schedule for updates. Whatever. Happy Quadrants Day.

Update: Turns out this is what led the rest of the story, so it's not a side-story! M'kay, bye!

The school looked more pink than usual. Probably due to all the girls giving heart-shaped gifts and chocolates to all the guys. You had a prediction that the Host Club would have a lot of "moe." Of course, you would have to wait until the end of the day to find out.

*Time Skip*

You entered Music Room #3 and saw many Valentines Day decorations strung across the room. All the sweets being set out was heart-shaped and even the furniture was heart themed. The Hitachiin twins grabbed you by both arms and gently shoved you into the changing rooms, where many dresses were hanging.

"We brought you dresses from our mom's latest clothing line."

"Choose whichever one you like." 

You looked though the many dresses. Some were red, some where white, some had lace, some had ruffles. To put it shortly, there was a large variety. You picked one out that was a silky red knee-high, with a sweetheart cut, and a thin white ribbon around the waist. You put it on and fixed your hair in a casual-classy way. When you stepped out of the dressing room stall, Haruhi had stepped out of one next to you, wearing a tuxedo with a red rose pinned on.

"You look nice in that dress, (Y/N)." She smiled at you.

"Thanks. That tux looks good on you." 

You both stepped out and saw the others had clothing similar to Haruhi's. Just in time, too. The doors opened, letting the guests file in. You took your normal seat and waited. 

Your clients, mostly new ones, sat down, each complimenting you on your outfit. Thanking them, you offer to pour them tea. 

They nodded and while you poured the tea, they each handed you a small gift. You thanked them again, blushing quite a bit. You had never received a Valentines Day gift before, and now you have more than enough to make up for all those years being single. 

After some time, the doors had opened once again, revealing Alexander holding a stuffed bear and a box of chocolates. He was blushing a lot from everyone in the room looking at him. He stumbled forward, as if someone had pushed him, and the doors closed behind him. He walked towards your table and the attention on him slowly faded. Once he sat down, everyone had gone back to their own business. 

"H-here, (Y/N)." He said as he handed you the gifts. 

You accepted them, your face heating up more than it had a few moments ago. 

*Time Skip. Again. Sorry I'm lazy*

The day had gone well. The clients all left, leaving you and the other hosts with plenty of gifts. Haruhi had left after cleaning, saying she had something to take care of at home. You had changed back to your uniform and stepped out of the changing room, coming face to face with the male hosts each holding a gift out to you. Accepting the gifts and thanking them, with an extremely red face, you left, carrying all the gifts you had. You had some guilt in you, since you hadn't given any of the people who had given you a gift one in return, so you decided you would pay them all back eventually. Maybe one of them would get a little something extra...

Okay, first of, the plan for the other story with my friends was scrapped because a few days after posting that, the friends I was working with got into a disagreement and we all just abandoned it. Sorry. Second, holy scheiße, I'm so sorry I can't update on a schedule. Third, shout out to @SnowHurricane because you are cool.