Part 14

Elizabeth POV

the room felt heated with every second that passed while our tongues were becoming acquainted with each other. Damien held my body with a much-needed grip, serving as an anchor for my weakened knees. after what seemed like hours of indulgence in the fine art of kissing, he broke the kiss and placed his forehead against mine.

'' why can't you just leave and stay the hell away from us, from me?'' the question he asked seemed almost rhetorical.

we were both breathing harshly when I decided to answer the question by letting my slip loose and watching as it rested on my waist above his hand.

I heard him curse under his breath as he was staring at my hardened nipples taunting his self-control.

'' Damien regret usually happens after sinning'' I flirtatiously said as I stepped back and allowed the slip to pool at my feet and proceeded to lay on the bed with my front facing the ceiling, I closed my eyes not wanting to watch him storm out after the stunt I just pulled.

Damien's POV

she lay in front of me with her legs parted giving me a view of her wet flower dripping with the nectar I have been craving for. I stood almost like a teenage virgin not knowing the logistics of female pleasure while dealing with an erection sent from hell punishing me for wanting to devour her leaving no crumbs for I am a hungry man.

I sighed annoyingly before moving closer to examine her caramel entrance and the curves her body made as if it were a road leading directly to her pleasure source. kneeling I pulled her body closer and took in the intoxicating heated scent that her feminine source was offering, I traced my fingers on the inside of her thighs and watched as she gasped and squirmed in surprise, placing a trail of soft kisses on each thigh as I made my way down into deep waters.

''Damien.....'' she sighed softly almost the ghost of a whisper.

'' shhhhh'' I said in a long breath as I blew it directly onto her entrance and watched as she arched her back and let out a loud moan that had her shaken.

My self-control, as thin as the lips of a grumpy professor, had me gripping onto her thighs as I buried my head between her legs and went swimming.

''da.... da....Damien!'' she moaned as she placed a firm grip on my head keeping it in place and allowing me to know exactly what felt good to her.

I clenched my hands around her thighs serving as an anchor to support my unstable desire spewing out of control and posing as an annoying adversary.

I lightly traced my right index finger on her left inner leg feeling every little quiver and soft moan from her lush parted lips. I could feel the wetness of her center as it coated my finger soaking it, taking a look up at her I moved in slowly staring at her with every bit of hunger and lust in my eyes, she cried a loud moan before releasing after 3 strokes.