chapter 15

Elizabeth POV

I clenched my eyes shut not wanting to come down from the high that I just experienced knowing my brain had just exploded with a hip load of oxytocin ensuring I kept smiling like the village idiot for a while.

the room fell silent almost too silent, I opened my eyes and sat up to find the devil standing with his back facing me and hand holding the door handle.

''if I stay Hermosa...... I'll be inside you before you have any chance to wonder whether you'd regret this or not'' he said softly without looking back at me then left before I could say anything.

I gathered my thoughts then placed my slip on, for an hour I tried to keep my mind off the devil and his games knowing this was just another ploy to poke jabs at me as he usually did. 

NO ELIZABETH YOU JUST LET YOUR PATIENT UNRAVEL YOU AND MAKE YOU A SPECTACLE

My conscious was worse than a parent worried about their virgin daughter, if I already made the wrong choice why not make it fully right?

while still debating my desires i heard a knock on the door and immediately conducted myself with poise in case Harry had woken up from an intense set of The devil's emotions if he had any.

'''coming'' I said as if I were in my very own consulting office awaiting a distraught patient, I got up and opened the door to find a sweaty Devil staring at me with darkened eyes seems as though he was out running, but this late? really?

''It's late....... Da.....Damien where.....where are you coming from'' I tried to smooth the words out but my voice exposed how scared and worried I was. I scanned his body, he stood there with sweat trickling down the center of his chest right into the hollow of his belly button, eyes expressionless yet dawned with exhaustive lines and a ghost of a concentrated frown playing on his forehead.

his sweats were drenched as if he fell in a puddle of water..... clean water? I frowned as I saw him looking around before stepping inside and shutting the door swiftly behind him.

''Let's go'' he said sternly, took my hand, and walked towards the bathroom.

Damon POV

he was out there and i didnt have time to explain to her why i looked like a common beggar so i did what instinct required me to do. i guided her to the marble shower big enough for two people, i searched her eyes as i slowly unravel the strings of my sweats.

SHES SCARED OF YOU AND HIM, OF US

the annoying voice in my head blurts out but I ignore the insecure thought and proceed to stare into her hazel eyes filled with lust as I remove the sweats then my briefs.

'' have you ever fucked in a shower before Hermosa?'' I asked knowing the answer like a professor reading the memo to a very detailed essay, trying to ease her nerves.

'' Damien I......well not that its any of your concern but I have not....i had sex once .....uhm what's going on?.'' she asked not wanting to look at my body, she was shy she had never explored a mans body before and by the looks of it the confidence she oozed earlier came from the power of teasing me but it is i who would have my fun in the rain now almost literally.

I inched closer, placed my hands against the wall and nudged her body against the marble tiles before nibbling on her lower lip and devouring her mouth with mine, she let out a small moan before placing her hands on my abdomen and tracing the hard muscles sending a rush of energy straight to my member hardening it making it known to her as she let out a gasp of surprise when she accidently rubbed it. 

I groaned, moved and without noticing I opened the shower soaking her slip and curly hair making her look more enticing, leaving my self control on its knees and printing her hardened nipples driving me over the edge. as if the devil whispered into her ears a plan to ruin me and leave me at her mercy, she slowly moved down staring at me torturously as she got on her knees, her wet lips cm away from my member and her face staring up at me while water showered her face like a marble statue. a sight that made me clench my eyes shut bracing myself for what's to come.

i felt soft lips, warm casing surround my member and could hear her moan slightly before securing her hold with her mouth. i groaned deeply for my senses were awakened by the soft hold and sounds of her moaning intertwining with the sound of the motion her mouth made when gliding across my member.

''fuck, Hermosa!'' i groaned as i watched her take me whole with her eyes wide open like a lost kitten and her hands gripping my waist and thigh not knowing how much of my control she held.