Chapter 7 playing the devil's game

After cautiously thinking about what Caroline said , the eyes see what are visible to them but the mind sees beyond what the eyes see.

I opted to join the devil for his feast. I grabbed my silk robe and cotton slippers before heading downstairs not knowing who to expect, but praying if not begging it to be Harry and not the devil. The dining hall was elegantly decorated with beautiful plants on the ebony tables placed in the corners of the room, a mahagony cabinet about an arm's length filled with wines......if I didn't know any better I'd say this family has a tingling taste for liquor.

The dining table was filled with warm meat of all sorts....well I assumed knowing we'd never had a table this big. The salads looked mouth watering a pure sadistic torture for a starving man.

I scanned the room in amusement of such elegance until my eyes stopped in its adventure......... the devil sat comfortably watching me with a faceless expression....just my luck Damien bloody Shaw!

I cleared my throat and sat on the chair in front of him not making eye contact for I knew he would steal my soul.

The bastard didn't even have the decency to put on a shirt, of course hell's warmth keeps him shirtless.

" was it really necessary that I had to send the maid to call you?" He asked almost through clenched teeth. Had I struck a nerve? He was playing a game of superior over inferior and I wouldn't answer any of his vile comments or questions.

Testing his control was at bay, I needed to know what puts him off or how he might be the dominant personality of the body so I refrained from eye contact a pleasure that I was disgusted with.

He was handsome everything tempting placed in a confusing package.....Damien has a strong controlling personality that craves submission over his "inferior hosts" and I believe Harry is an introvert who has a good amount of morals making him Damien's opposite and therefore inferior.

I watched him slightly through my lashes as his beautiful face became clouded with annoyance and his fist clinging to the cutlery. Ignoring his features I ate my roasted chicken glazed with creamy sauce and Greek salad, as if I was minding my business in a fancy restaurant.

"Hermosa......I asked you a question" he said with a forced sense of calmness. I chewed my food moaning to the delicious flavours I was acquainted with, whilst in this pleasure I heard the shuffle of a chair on the marble floor.....was he leaving? I could hear the foot steps almost a faint sound....

My heart sank and I froze as the devil stood behind me.....the heat from his body was evident as he leaned forward grazing my ear with his teeth, my chest rose and fell with more intensity as I tried to disguise a moan.

My nipples hardened as they became visible through the silk slip. Shit! What was he doing? His fingers traced the stumbles of my neck causing goosebumps from his cold fingers.

He whispered "Get up Hermosa " my mind was foggy with arousal and sexual attraction for the beast that had control over my body with little effort. I swallowed slowly and rose from my sit almost instantly without a single word uttered.

With my back facing him I felt his finger tips lightly touching my waist then suddenly he twirled me around to face him.

His eyes as dark as the night captured my soul at the first glance. I held on to his broad shoulders and begged my eyes not to stare at his body. He bit his bottom lip almost violently causing my core to twitch. One half of me wants to push him away and demand that he kept his torturers hands to himself and the other half wanted to kiss him so passionately we'd be forced to make love on this dinner table surrounded by yummy delights.

"Answer my question Hermosa" he demanded softly as he parted his lips slightly making my core moist with such a simple gesture.

I didn't answer I needed to know what he was about to do, he grabbed what seemed like a small jar of honey from the table behind me and smirked mischievously at me....such gorgeous features placed on a conflicting body.

I stared at the jar of honey then at him. What was he about to do? With one last devilish grin he slowly poured the honey on my collar bone making my body shiver and my pupils dilate with shock! I tried to move so I could get it off, of me but the devil held my left elbow and pulled me back.

I assumed this was his sick way of getting me to speak but just as I was about  to surrender he gently tugged on the laces that kept my robe closed causing it to open and slide down my shoulders.

He placed the jar on the table after that he pulled on my robe causing it to pool around me. The honey was slowly moving down my cleavage a sweet pleasure I could not complain about. Without a word he leaned his head side ways onto my chest and started licking his way down! I moaned with relive at the warm feeling of his tongue on me.

Grabbing the sides of my breast he grazed his thumbs over my nipples, I shut my eyes and moaned almost loudly. I grabbed his hair and threw my head back "mmmm you taste amazing Hermosa " he groaned into my chest.

The mind is a dangerous place, sometimes we can control it and other times it controls us. I kept a deep secret hidden from the world without warning my mind was flooded with memories of an impala being devoured by a starved lion or at least that's what my mind got used to seeing or maybe I was trying to cope.

My body stiffened almost instantly, my palms became sweaty, and my mind was fixed on the image of the predictor devouring its prey.

"Hermosa? " the devil glanced up at me with a knotted frown, such beauty held by a dark soul. We stared at each other not a word to say. My legs were the wheels my subconscious mind used to get me moving without my knowledge.

I didn't see the devil's face as I walked up the stairs, he must be confused so was I.
I opened the door to my room and before I could indulge in my sweet escape I felt a pull on my left wrist causing a collision between my stiff body and hard flesh.

"Did I make you uncomfortable Hermosa? " he asked almost as a whisper. Did he care? Was he about to apologize for something he hadn't done?

I simply nodded.

"Your body is mine Hermosa and I can do as I please with what's mine" I glanced up at him with a puzzled expression and in a flash of anger I slapped him!

"Fuck you Damian Shaw!" I pulled my wrist out of his grip and slammed the door in his arrogant face.

I should of known better than to get close to a patient such a stupid mistake.