chapter 8

My mind kept replaying the tortuous night of sheer embarrassment I'd been exposed to by the devil. I knew what he wanted it was clear to me........Damian Shaw enjoyed control like a lustful drunkard, this could be why Harry hardly made an appearance.

After what happened a few days prior I decided to skip our sessions to see how long it would take for Harry to appear. The Devil made no attempt to talk to me nor send a brief apology with Caroline as she would occasionally bring my food and coffee to my room.

Space to think and restore my pride was what my soul needed. Today I asked Caroline to prepare the study and inform whoever it would be today about our session.

Today I wore fade jeans, with trainers and a plain black shirt, my hair was in neat French braids. Anxious about who it could be I poured myself a generous glass of whisky on the rocks, alcohol was a dangerous sadditive to calm the nervous.......I opted to put the glass on the table knowing I preferred coffee over burning liquor.

The door handle moved downwards and my pupils dilated in anticipation at who I was gifted with today.

The door swung open revealing denim fitted jeans with a cotton long sleeve shirt and white trainers, his hair was combed neatly and he wore glasses. HARRY. My heart skipped a beat when he sucked on his bottom lip.....the same mouth that devoured my chest a few nights back. I pushed the memory aside and stood to greet the beautiful creation sculpted by the Greek gods.

"Dr Watson long time no see huh?" He grinned at me......handsome.

"Elizabeth.....formalities don't suit me" I gave him a smile and noticed him glancing over my with a smirk and a raised brow. Whisky.

" I see Damian is a stick up the rear end if you've conformed yourself to.......quite a generous glass of whisky " I gaped at him realising I'd almost gulp down the burning liquor in attempts to brace myself for the devil's snarling glare.

"I decided against drinking. .......it was a spur of the moment thing......shall we begin Mr Shaw?" I motioned him to sit on the chair opposite mine.

Sitting down I took out a notebook and pen from the drawer, something I told Caroline to keep stock of.

" how are you doing today?" I asked while making slight eye contact to monitor his body language.

He shifted uncomfortably and kept glancing around as if he'd seen the room for the first time.

"Harry..." I whispered as I caught him staring at a family portrait of a young boy wearing a big smile along side Mrs Shaw and who I assumed to be Harry.....Damian. ....them?

"Do you remember that day.....the day you took the picture? " I asked while staring at the picture.

"Yes.....it was summer holidays and his father....mine....our father kept going on about some business he'd have to attend to and had no time to take pictures. He believed memories are sacred and not to be shared" he glanced at me with a nostalgic smile.

I noted down the stuttering as confusion.

"Are you aware of Damian's activities? " he started fiddling nervously with the hem of his cotton shirt.

" I don't know....are you?" He looked up at me with a stern look.

What was he implying? Does he know about the other night? No it isn't very likely that they are consciously aware of each others actions....right ?

I gaped at him before pasting a smooth smile on my face "Harry.....you said he wants to take over right ?" I looked at me with a slight pout...... I ached to nibble on those lips,...bloody temptations.

Scoffs "yes......he is too strong to fight...." clenching his fist he stood and faced the liquor cabinet....chuckling maliciously he spoke without looking at me " with such a difficult condition excuse me if I seem like an alcoholic "

I stood swiftly and walked over to him slowly taking his hand in mine. Such soft hands on a confusing creature. He turned leisurely.......

Harry's POV

Her Palm was soft, an angelic touch far different from the course feel of my own tainted hands.

I glanced at her brown eyes that portrayed her innocence the very innocence that would be taken by the other half of me.....a monster that fed off of such precious souls.

He wanted the very thing that would bond them for life.....her virginity.

I craved more than having the goddess of a body she gifted my eyes with, I wanted her her heart......I won't let him have her!

Her lips slightly parted.....those lusciously plump lips caused my heart to thump faster.
Chivalry was what I stood for and knew the other half of me had a totally different personality.

I leaned forward and could sniff the scent of jasmine from her bare collar bone "Elisabeth. ......." Damian just wants to fuck you senseless. Probably honesty isn't as chivalrous as it seems.

"Harry lets go for a walk......you need to escape this suffocating aura" her smile made my heart sink at the fact that she was unaware of what was in store for her.