Chapter 31 - First Period Around the Boys: Pt. 2 😳🩸

A/N:

🚫SQUEAMISH WARNING AGAIN?🚫 Discussing menstrual hygiene products sooo... Yeah, our favorite batch of deviant and extremely sheltered clone troopers are getting schooled ig - if you are squeamish about periods, or anything beyond the usual cramps, comical mood swings and weird chocolate cravings media often only portrays, then you don't have to read :) I don't get 'graphic' tho, I promise

Well, this whole period thing was going to be like, a one-shot deal... then I got carried away XD now it adds to the plot in many different ways! And opens opportunities for one-shots!

_______________________________

(TALLA, WRECKER, TECH, AND BLAIR POV)

Of course, Talla was questioned on why she didn't feel so inclined as to at least research stuff like, say, The Menstrual Cycle, or Pregnancy, all that jizz. These little life things that were absolutely no big deal at all. "The HoloNet is free, you know." Blair felt the need to inform the Clone Agent still smooshed into a Wrecker side-hug. The HoloNet is how Tech obviously compiled his file for her condition.

Influenced by another mood swing, "I know, I just didn't want or need more negativity in my already cruddy life." Talla's snapped.

Wrecker patted her back sympathetically.

It was a valid point of view, to be sure, but if Talla was going to really take control of her own life and declare independence from the Chief Medical Scientist, she needed to know how her body worked so she could better take care of herself by herself. Self-care wasn't just getting fancy smancy hairstyles, wearing fancy smancy clothes, doing exfoliating face masks, painting your nails, etc. It involves some medical knowledge as well, beyond patching up blaster wounds. Blazing with curiosity and concern, the mirialan asked point blank, "How did you get through this before?"

Shifting uncomfortably, the only answer Talla could procure was: "I dunno... I just did."

Well, either way, if Talla or any of the guys were going to survive this, they ALL needed to know what to expect and how to support Talla, and Wrecker needed a refresher on that score, it seemed.

To curious for his own good Tech began tapping away on his datapad through his favorite information superhighway, having no need for a refresher on a subject he was well-informed about, and thought up many solutions for this predicament.

Wrecker and Talla got a very graphic yet at the same time dumbed down lesson on what exactly was happening, why this was happening, where it was happening, and about seven seconds in Talla had to shove and crawl away from Wrecker, curling up in a fetal position in the corner of the couch, which hid her red face and blocked out the lights that were sending figurative vibros through her skull. And despite his previous though admittedly limited knowledge on the subject beforehand, Wrecker found himself unable to look neither Blair nor anyone in the eyes, sporting a light pink tint as well. But Miss Amlie the Health Instructor felt very strongly that there was no need to tip toe around the 'issue.'

Alright, she perhaps came on a little strongly, and should have been a little more considerate about Talla's unfortunate feelings of self-loathing and disgust, but in her defense, Blair honestly forgot Talla was a clone who was conditioned to be this way, and needed gentle nudges as opposed to a shove to the enlightened pattern of thinking.

Oops? 🤷🏻‍♀️

But at the very least, no one had any questions by the end of her health lesson. Finished with her detailed and passionate tangent, Miss Amlie adopted the same tone as when Talla didn't want to accept the free clothes given to her months earlier. "Talla, here's life lesson number 273 -" She even did the philosophical hand wave, "When you're given a free pass to just vedge for the entire week of your period - take it!"