Chapter four➖

Four hours.

Four flippin long hours and Nishimura Riki hasn't called me yet, like he said he would!

I lay on my bed, staring up at the large flakes of paint on my ceiling that were slowly peeling off. I groaned in annoyance and switched my phone on, checking it for the billionth time.

I had been laying like this for three hours, waiting for a call that seemingly wasn't going to happen. I nearly fell asleep, but fortunately, because of my brother constantly yelling my name and telling me to come and eat dinner, I managed to stay awake. It wasn't easy, but I did it. I did it for the call.

Which still hasn't flippin happened yet!

"Ugghh!!" I groaned. I stood from the bed, and angrily threw my phone on it.

I slid my feet inside my warm slippers, and let out a long and tired yawn. My eyes felt heavy and my body felt tired, desperate for peaceful slumber. I slowly made my way towards the door, and lazily placed my hand on the doorknob. Just as I was about to exit my bedroom, the sound of my phone's ringtone caught my attention. My eyes widened, and I quickly turned around and ran, literally ran towards my bed.

Gone, was the lazy and tired Min Yong. Now, I was completely awake and revived.

I cleared my throat, and waited about five seconds, before finally answering the call I've been waiting for.

Background music: Still with you - Jungkook
My You - Jungkook
Stuck with you - Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber

"Heyy." I said, silently smiling to myself.

"Hey Yong. It's Niki." His sweet voice answered.

"Yeah, I know..." I said. "How's your night going?"

He sighed. "Pretty boring. It's no fun when I'm not with you...and Hyewon." He chuckled.

"Same actually..." I bit my bottom lip. "By the way, thank you for today. It was really nice."

"Yeah it really was. And you're welcome. You really made my first day of school awesome." He said.

"That's great! I'm glad you enjoyed it. What do you think about the school?" I asked.

"It's awesome! I mean I met you, Hyewon and other students. Although there's this one guy who kept on looking at me funny. But meh, who cares." He laughed.

"Who?" I laughed with him.

"I think his name is Jung or something. I don't really know. But yeah he wasn't so welcoming. I'll just keep my distance." Niki said.

My stomach churned as he mentioned his name. I suddenly got chills and felt the entire mood and atmosphere change.

"Niki stay away from him." I said, my voice stern.

"Who? Jung?" He asked.

"Yes. Just... don't involve yourself with him okay. He's bad news, like really bad." I warned him.

"Oh definitely! I don't think I'll ever be friends with him." He chuckled.

"Good then." I said.

"Soo, what are you up to now?" Niki asked.

"Uhh nothing much, just chilling around in my bedroom. And you?" I said.

"Same..." He laughed, and I could already picture him flashing his pretty smile. "My parents went out so I'm home alone. Are you with your brother?"