Chapter sixteen➖

Three days later...

๑ 3 days until the Halloween party...๑

Yong(your POV)

I swear I'm gonna jump of a freaking cliff.

My eyes shot open once my alarm went off, and I whined, reaching for my nightstand and aggressively tapping on my phone's screen. I rubbed my tired and puffy eyes, feeling them burn because of last night.

Yup, I cried myself to sleep. Again.

I lay in bed for a while, blankly staring at my ceiling and thinking about what's gonna happen today. I felt a tad bit annoyed that Yoongi had invited Niki over for dinner today. All I wanted to do was stay in bed and sulk the whole day while watching k dramas, not eat dinner with the person I've been purposefully avoiding for more than three days.

I sighed, pulling the sheets off me and slowly getting out of bed. As I walked out of my bedroom and towards the bathroom, my steps slowed down once I felt something weird on my underwear.

"No..." I breathed, shutting my eyes once I realised what it was. I quickly rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door shut, then locked it. I pulled down my pants and sat on the open toilet seat, groaning at the sight of my pink, fluffy underwear stained with a huge red dot.

"Whyyyyyyy!!" I fake cried, throwing my head back. I heavily sighed, immediately taking off my Pjs and throwing them in the laundry basket.

I sighed again, opening the shower door and hopping in. I turned the faucet and hummed in satisfaction once the hot water touched my skin. The fog in the room thickened and the windows of the shower were covered by the steam. I ran my fingers through my hair and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling.

A knock, followed by my brother's deep voice, startled me. "Yong, are you in there?"

"Yes!" I shouted.

"Okay. I saw your sheets...I changed them for you and put fresh ones. Are you okay?" He asked, his voice sweet and honeyed.

"Thank you Yoongi! And yes, I'm okay." I said, smiling even though he couldn't see me.

"Alright. I made pancakes. Would you like for me to make you green tea?" He asked.

"Yes please!!" I excitedly shouted.

"Okay!" Yoongi said, then it went silent.

I finished showering and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel and immediately wrapping it around my wet body. I walked barefoot towards the door and unlocked it, opening it then heading towards my bedroom. Once I reached, I closed the door behind me and locked it.

My phone suddenly chimed and I walked towards my nightstand, grabbing it and reading the message that popped up.

Niki Niki❤️

Good morning💙What should I wear to the dinner tonight? :))

I found myself smiling at the text, but quickly remembered that I was supposed to be angry with him. I sighed, typing back.

Niki Niki❤️

Good morning💙What should I wear to the dinner tonight? :))