Chapter ten➖

"RIKI NISHIMURA!!!"

A loud, feminine voice harshly called for Niki, causing us both to jump in fright. I violently pushed Niki away from me, causing him to fall back on the couch and groan in pain after hitting his head on the arm rest.

"RIKI!! Did you flippin use my CHARGER?! IT'S BUSTED NOW AND I BLAME IT ON YOU!!" The girl angrily yelled, giving Niki the deadliest glare ever.

"NO!! I didn't use your charger Konon!!" Niki retorted, rolling his eyes at his older sister.

The older sibling scoffed, taking intimidating steps towards Niki, who oddly seemed chilled about his sister dangerously tying the charger cable around her hands, almost as if she was about to strangle him with it. "Did you just roll your eyes at me? You disrespect me one more time and I shove this charger up your-"

Niki heavily sighed, folding his arms over his broad chest and towering over his short, older sister. "I'm not disrespecting you, sister. I'm just tired of you yelling and embarrassing me all the time."

I sat there, watching the two siblings argue in their language. I let out a loud cackle once Konon trapped Niki in a headlock, ruffling his hair while Niki let out a loud shriek. I threw my head back, vigorously clapping my hands and flashing my semi gummy smile. Tears formed in my eyes and I felt my tummy hurt.

"YONG! HELP!" Niki screamed, trying to escape his sister's strong hold.

I shook my head saying no, watching as Konon tightened her grip, causing Niki to fake choke and dramatically cry.

"OKAY! I'm sorry sis!! I promise I won't use your stuff again!" Niki complained.

"Never, set foot in my bedroom again! EVER!" Konon warned, before harshly throwing Niki on the floor and heading towards the door.

Niki stood from the ground, letting out a heavy and tired sigh. "Why does she always have to do this to me!"

I chuckled, shaking my head and scooting over so Niki could sit. I turned to look at him and I felt butterflies happily flutter in my stomach. I tilted my head, staring at him and taking in his incredibly beautiful features. I felt myself slowly becoming more whipped for Niki, which was scary for me because I haven't felt this way in such a long time. My gaze landed on his lips, his full, luscious lips that I was so very close to kissing just minutes ago. I mentally cursed Konon for interrupting us, but then again I think it was good that she did because...

I've never actually had my first kiss before. Which means, I don't know how the heck to actually kiss someone.

My thoughts were interrupted when Niki said something that I didn't quite catch.

"Yong, are you listening?" He asked, tilting his head and curiously looking at me.

"O-oh, sorry what was that?"

Niki sighs, turning his whole body to face me. "I asked if you wanted to continue playing FIFA. I demand a rematch!" He brightly smiled.

I laughed, shaking my head. "I beat you fair and square, so, deal with it! Plus, I actually wanted to talk."

"Talk about what?" Niki asked, cutely tilting his head and paying all his attention to me.

"Just, random stuff about ourselves. You know, just try to get to know each other better. You've been here for only about a week? And I don't really know you that well." I shyly smiled.

"Alright..." Niki nodded. "You have a point. I also don't know you that well." He laughed.

We spent about an hour and a half blabbering about ourselves and laughing at each other while sharing our life stories and embarrassing moments. I was the one who spoke the most, and Niki didn't seem to be bothered by it at all. He sat there, watching me with intrigued eyes full of admiration. His pretty eyes glistened under the light as he looked at me, and I couldn't help but blush. I may have gotten the wrong idea, but the way Niki looked at me made me feel like he was looking at his entire world.