Chapter nine➖

Yong(your POV)

"Yong! Hey!!" A familiar voice called my name from afar. I turned to my right, to find my three favourite people jogging towards me. I immediately smiled, waving at them.

Once they stopped jogging, I pulled my closest friends in for a long and warm group hug, causing them to giggle.

"How are you guys?" I asked, ruffling Danielle's hair.

Danielle lightly smacked my hand away from her head, and brightly smiled. "We're okay. We have bad news though." She pouted.

I frowned, my eyes travelling from Hyewon, to Hanni, then Danielle. "What's wrong?"

They all sighed in unison. "Well you know how we're all in the same Science class?" Hyewon started.

"Yes?" I slowly nodded, raising an eyebrow.

"Well..." Hyewon sighed. "Our class was extra disruptive today, so the teacher decided to punish us by letting us do our practical during break. So, we won't be able to sit with you today." Hyewon continued.

My eyes widened. "What?! I'm gonna be sitting alone for 40 minutes?!" I screamed.

They all winced and awkwardly smiled. "Well...you won't exactly be sitting alone Yong-ahh. You have that cute Japanese transfer student!" Hanni enthusiastically said.

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "It's not the same!"

"You'll be fine bae. Vibing alone isn't so bad." Danielle gave me a reassuring smile.

I heavily sighed, and nodded before giving my best friends one last hug before sending them off.

I made my way towards our special table and sat myself down. I let out a depressed sigh, scanning the empty table I had to sit at. I shook my head, and began to eat the food I got.

I searched almost the entire school for Niki, but he was nowhere to be found. I hoped that I could spend my break with him but unfortunately, that wasn't gonna happen. I bet he was somewhere around the school, smooching with the she devil. But then again, who was I to disapprove of their relationship? If they had one, of course.

I grew bored of just staring into space and eating food, and so I took my phone out and went straight into Instagram. I lazily scrolled through people's posts, and double tapped the screen to like some of them. I then came across Solar's post, of her adorably posing in the streets of Gangnam. I smiled to myself as I scanned the photo of my favourite author and what she was wearing. A cute, pink, crop top and skirt, with her fluffy thigh high boots and a white beanie. I went into the comment section and decided to drop a comment, telling her that she looks gorgeous today. Please, as if she doesn't know that already!

I giggled, pressing send and scrolling onto the next post. I sighed, realising that I had already finished my food and drink. I exited the app and shoved my phone in the back pocket of my jeans, taking the food tray and standing up from my seat.

Background music : Not for Sale - ENHYPEN

As I made my way towards the school bin, I never realised how my shoelaces were untied and all over the place. I tripped, nearly falling right on my face, however, I was lucky enough to fall right in the arms of someone. I looked up to find an incredibly handsome young man gazing at me, a worried look on his ethereal face. He furrowed his eyebrows, his mouth slightly parting, as if he was about to say something.

And he did. "Are you okay?" He raised an eyebrow.

I stared for three whole minutes, barely blinking nor breathing as I took in this young man's unreal features. I admired his baby face and strong face structure, along with his very plump lips and beautiful milky skin. I felt my cheeks burn and turn pink as he stared at me, waiting for me to answer his question.