Chapter thirteen➖

✯ 9 days to the Halloween Party...✯

I entered the school yards and let out a heavy sigh. I gripped the straps of my school bag, and ignored the stares of a few learners who were loitering around the school grounds.

Yup, someone posted the fight yesterday on this dumb school gossip page on IG. And yes, Yoongi found out about it, gave me a good two and a half hours lecture, and finally sent me back to my bedroom. I tried telling him why the fight started, but he wouldn't listen. He just continued to shout and take all his work anger out on me.

And Hyewon? She told me that she received a warning, and that if she were to get one more, she would immediately be suspended. Right now, she's sitting on two warnings. Girl is on thin ice.

As for Niki. He never even texted me yesterday. He didn't ask how I was or what happened, although I feel like he already did see the video on IG, which is super embarrassing for me. So actually, I think I'm okay with him not talking to me, you know, to save me from further embarrassment.

"WAAHH!!" A deep voice shrieked in my ear while a pair of hands firmly gripped my shoulders and shook me. I let out a scream and turned around to find Niki mischievously laughing.

"YAH! What did I say about you doing that!" I smacked his chest and rolled my eyes.

"It's pretty fun..." Niki deeply chuckled. "So, how's my favourite person doing?" He asked, staring down at me. Niki suddenly sling his arm around my shoulder, and I let out a soft gasp.

I scoffed. "What do you think?" I shook my head.

"Right, I saw the video. I'm sorry, Yong-"

"Dont apologize." I sighed. "It wasn't your fault. Hey, can we not talk about this anymore? I'm kinda not in the mood."

"Okay..." He nodded. "So how's your foot?"

"My foot?" I looked down at my ankle that was still wrapped in a bandage. "It's a bit better, thanks. At least now I can sorta walk properly." I shyly chuckled, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"That's great!" He enthusiastically said.

"You seem cheery today. What happened?" I grinned, staring up at him.

"Oh nothing....just feeling happy. That's all." Niki shrugged his shoulders.

Must be Seo Yeon, I thought.

I only nodded and continued to walk with him inside the school building. As we were about to enter, I caught three students staring at us, well, at me. One of them gave me a dirty look, while the other gave Niki one. I immediately removed his arm around my shoulder, earning a confused look from him.

"What's wrong?" He innocently asked, completely oblivious to the dirty looks we've been getting from students.

"Nothing." I nervously chuckled, walking ahead of him towards my locker.

I opened my locker, and began to neatly stack my books inside, while taking out the ones I needed for the first period.

"What's your first lesson?" Niki asked, folding his arms and leaning on a locker.