Chapter fourteen➖

Background music : Just a little bit - ENHYPEN
If Anything - DamDamGugu
Still with you - Jungkook
Friends - Chase Atlantic(for Haruto's POV)

"Yong?? Are you okay??" Haruto asked me, worry laced in his tone. He lightly shook me because I didn't respond, and calmly called my name again.

"Huh? Haru? Why am I not dead??" I asked, frowning and scanning my surroundings. We were still in the street, it was still raining heavily, I was standing so, so close to Haruto under his umbrella and the people around us were still there, watching us as if we were crazy people. Well, specifically me.

"Doesn't matter. Why the heck are you walking in the street without an umbrella?!" He scolded me, frowning.

"I...I don't know. Where am I? I think I'm lost." I stuttered.

"You're in Hongdae-"

"Hongdae??!" I shrieked, my eyes widening. Haruto chuckled and shook his head.

"Where do you live?" He asked.

"Sinchon. I don't have a lot of money for a bus right now and my phone died. How am I gonna get home?!" I whined, leaning my head against his chest and tugging on his shirt.

"It's okay. I'll give you some cash to take the bus home. But first, let's get you warm and into some fresh clothes." And with that, Haruto wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to his body.

We passed many local and small stores, along with a few food stalls here and there, which made my stomach grumble, but lucky for me, Haru didn't hear a thing.

Haruto and I walked for about five minutes when we finally arrived to what looked like his place. The apartments looked quite cool, and large too.

We walked across the quiet hall and finally reached the end.

Room 21, his apartment number.

Haru fiddled with the keys and finally found the right one, shoving the key in the key hole and twisting it, unlocking the door. We both entered and took our shoes off and he reached for the light, flicking it and illuminating the entryway. I looked around in awe. His apartment was absolutely stylish and very modern. His kitchen appliances were modern, his TV was modern, his black leather couch looked quite expensive, and it looked pretty comfy too. The blue LED lights on the rim of his roof are what caught my attention, and I let out a barely audible 'woww'

"It isn't much, I know. But please..." He directed me to his couch and allowed me to sit down. "Sit. I'll be right back with a towel, a blanket and some clothes. Oh! Give me your phone so I can charge it for you." I nodded, giving him my phone. He smiled,then turned around and headed upstairs.

I sat in silence for a few minutes, before hearing Haru walk down the stairs and enter the living room.

"Here's a towel..." He wrapped the towel around me with care, then handed me what looked like....his clothes?

Oh no no no no no. I can't wear his clothes!

"No Haru, you don't have to do this. I'm fine with the clothes I'm wearing." I gave him his clothes, however he refused to take them.

"Nope! Yong, your clothes are soaking wet and if you don't change you'll get sick. Besides, these clothes I gave you are a bit small on me. I'm sure they'll fit you." He brightly smiled, turning around and exiting the living room, ignoring my whines and protests.

I stood from the couch and exited the living room, walking straight to the kitchen where Haru had been.

"Haru I..." I paused. My cheeks were bloomy and tingly, and I felt my heart throb at the sight of Haruto. His sleeves were rolled up, exposing his smooth, veiny and tanned arms. The back of his shirt was slightly damp from the rain, revealing his brawny back. He finally turned around, his soft, dark eyes met mine, and he cutely smiled.