BTS + Military = my life's in shambles

Hey you guys, I hope you're all good :)

So, I know this is an ENHYPEN fanfiction, but I gotta say this. It's BTS related. I'm sure you've all heard about BTS enlisting in the military. Yeahhhh, finding out that they actually wanna go wasn't so nice. It pains me to admit that these men are (temporarily) leaving us Armies and enlisting in the military. I know they've been telling us about it for a long time now, but still. It's hard to take it in and finally admit that they have to go.

But it's okay❤️. It was Jin's decision to make, and we should support him in that. We should stand by him and encourage him and be there for him. That goes for all the other members too. It isn't an easy time for us, but we should be strong and stand together as a fandom❤️. We know they love us to the moon and back, and we love them too. They would never just leave. So, let's be patient and wait for them until they come back. Until then, stay strong you guys, keep pushing and slay life.

And just because they are not gonna be here for a while, doesn't mean you should stop streaming their music :)) Let's not forget about them💜. Let's not forget how great and talented they are💜. Let's pray for them and ask God to keep them safe and continue to bless them💜. I love you guys, and I love BTS💜.

(I can't believe I'm gonna be a military wife until 2025😭GUYS NO I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS)

To BTS💜🥂And ARMY!!