PROLOUGE

#‎HIS_REVENGE_CHANGE_MY_LIFE

PROLOUGE :

"ARE YOU READY MA'M?" THE NURSE ASKED BEFORE TAKING ME TO THE operation threater.

I nodded and looked at my two beautiful kids,Purab-Purvi and asked for their permission.

"Think again babies, are you ready for this too?" I asked them.

My babies gave me toothy grin and said,"Momma we will show them how much beautiful you are." Purab said in his childish voice.

"Yes mom! Its just your scar na? It will fade away. We want you to look as dad used to call you," she said and smiled.

I gulped and remember their dad's word"YOU ARE AN UGLY BITCH".

I closed my eyes and saline drop soaked in those pillow of stretcher.

"I want to look as you want me to. I won't be agreed for this plastic surgery if you two hadn't insisted so much, " I admired my 6 years old son and daughter and watch their nanny.

"Aunty,please take care of them whilst I'm here," I begged her.

"They are my kids too and remember you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met and he is the worst man I've learnt," she hissed.

My stretcher wheeled inside the OT and I got into slumber of thoughts and  his words... his revenge....his betrayal comes infront of me.

I WONT LET EVEN YOUR SHADOW TO ENTER MY LIFE AGAIN DEV.

Its my new story plzz vote n comment