CHAPTER 3

#HIS_REVENGE_CHANGES_MY_LIFE

Part 3
I was stunned by his words. And impressed by his words too. No people in this whole world till then had asked me to unveil my face despite of knowing that I have a horrible scar.

I looked at Dev with so much amusement, surprise and admiration that I was stunned too by my way of looking at him.

"There is diary on chester drawer and all details of clients in file, you have studied a lot ,now schedule my meetings" saying Dev sat on the chair.

I slowly took my dupatta out but really conscious of my look.

I already know that I am the most horrible one but still it's Dev in front of me.

"would you be to concentrate seeing my horrible scar?" I asked him with utter amusement.

He slowly got up from his chair and takes the long steady steps then I gawked him like idiot, he indeed have something in him , even his moves makes me feel something.

"I see the work of people not their face besides I would like to see you without this ridiculous thing," saying this he handed me some more papers and leave and there I stood like idiot floored by his words smiling that god has created something, someone like him who won't feel any ridiculous feeling for me but is going to judge me by my work.

***************************************

"Mummmyyyyyy I misshed you," purab said hugging my tommy. My drama queen baby now started his drama. I smiled though I couldn't see his face but I know he really indeed looking cute.

"Oh please mommy, this Purab always troubles me alot , you know he even ate my chocolates" Purvi shouted and I laughed I realised that I missed these cute fights of my babies.
This is something that I missed... though I laughed still they can't hear it.

God! When this bandages will come out?

"You know what mom? This creepy person  ate all my chocolates," Purvi whined pointing at Purab.

"No mumma, I took all the chocolate for Ashi, you know she promised to play with me today at park, " Purab whispered in my bandaged ear and I was literally dying to laugh out loud.
My little baby is trying to have a date. Just then door opened I could hear and nurse said, "Your bandages will be off today.  Please,  call your father to complete the formalities".

"Yay! We could see mom again" Purab shouted in joy and I could hear a slapping sound.

'Shut up duffer, its hospital," Purvi said.
Sometimes I wonder from where she become this mature in this early age. of cousre  she inherited Dev's habits.