CHAPTER 31

#HIS_REVENGE_CHANGES_MY_LIFE

PART 31

That night I spent alone in lawn with chilled wind blowing and making me shudder and cold.  I was determined to know the reason behind her this behaviour.  I totally agree with her that I can't repay wat she gone through all these years but I can give her a beautiful and bright future and this is sure that she behaved that way with me because of something.  She was damn happy with our marriage everything and all of a sudden she was changed more than pushing me away I feel that she was pleading me to go away as if she was on verge of losing something.

Thinking about all this all I could do is to dashed in her room in early morning I didn't realise that whole night I passed standing outside. My head is paining beacuse of cold wind and eyes are heavy due to lack of sleep. But I want to know her reason.

I opened the door of her room and saw her sleeping.  She is my Anjali and I want her and my kids officially and legally mine. I already applied in marriage registrar's office and got the dates which is a day after Neha's wedding.

" Anjali good morning" I murmured in her ear kneeling down in front of her.

She slowly opened her eyes and turned around but I jerked her back and embraced in me.

"I know you are hiding something. You better tell me or I am announcing our engagement today I don't care about anyone" I warned startled Anjali and she pushed me hard on floor.

"I can't marry you.  Leaving my father who was with me when you was so drowned in your revenge I can't leave him do you get that. He will die If I marry you I can't go against him" she shouted crying on me

So her father is the reason obviously she had told him. God!  He is right I hadn't talked him and shoot!! Now I have to convince him

"Whatever but I'm doing engagement with you tonight and Purab and Purvi are with me too" I said with determination.