CHAPTER 16

#HIS_REVENGE_CHANGES_MY_LIFE

PART 16

It must be blissful moment and I agree it is seeing the kids with their father but somewhere my heart ached as if he is trying to snatch them away from me.

"Purab, Purvi" I called them and the shopping bag fall from my hand.

They saw me and their eyes twinkled with happiness.

"Mummyy" they shouted and come to me hold my both hand and let me sank in couch with them.

As they came running Dev straightened himself and sat on couch it was weird that Purab and Purvi made me sit just beside him very close.
I was getting awkward. Why am I behaving awkward? ??

"Umm...you two should behave with our guest" I said pointing on little kids of my.......ours

"But mom he is he is papa... our papa our dad...isn't he Purab?" Purvi exclaimed.

I jumped on my seat looking at his smiling face as he hold Purvi out of my grasp.

"Of course  I m your father princess. Your mumma was playing hide and seek with me all long now as I find her and win the game I am here with you both" he kissed her cheeks and she giggled.

"Mumma knows to play hide and seek? " Purab questions as I never play that specific game with them because it...it reminds me of our secret moment.  When I played with him to tease him and laughed together at the end observing each other closely.

"He is not your father. He is nobody to us. You two better stay away from him" I shouted and snatched Purvi from his arms took Purab in my hand and climb upstairs.

"Mum, we want dad. We want him.  Let us play with him,  he said he is our daddy" both the kids shouted rather plead but I turned deaf ear to them. Placing a stone over my chest I locked them with myself I hugged them tight to avoid their running.

"You are bad mommy. You Wont let us be with dad" Purvi ran and locked herself in washroom crying and Purab hide himself under bed. In just a day he distanced my kids from me. I kept sitting there crying curling my knees up.