CHAPTER 20

#HIS_REVENGE_CHANGES_MY_LIFE

PART 20

"Aah!!!!" I moaned as I tried to hold that spoon and looked at Anjali with some hope.  I am trying to eat kheer but my burns are paining. I hold spoon in left hand and the kheer spilled on my shirt

"Shit!!!!" I exclaimed and she looked at me.

Almost having a scowl on her face and she stood in front of me when I was wriggling from my shirt out. She forward her hand and I handed her the spoon.

She gestured me to sit and I sat shrugging the shirt out. She open her mouth to say something seeing me shirtless but shut herself up. I smiled when I noticed her sweaty palm. She looked at my chest and hurriedly looked away and I smirked.

She hold the spoonful of kheer and I ate holding her hand.  She narrowed her eyes and I made a puppy face shrugging helplessly.  She shook her head and gave me one more spoonful of kheer. It slipped from corner of my lips.  She wiped it with her hands smiling as if I am kid but when she looked at me...she chuck the spoon and left me with teary eyes.  I was loving the moment but.... I can't blame her it was me only who ruined every beautiful moment of her.

I followed her till the window and tugged at her wrist.  She wriggled to get off the hold but I didn't let it go.  With my burnt hand I hold my ears to say sorry.  But I knew its too early to ask. Well if you ask me I am kinda enjoying our silent conversation.  She again looked out but this time her mouth was full open I was confused but as I saw out of window I was feeling the same amusement.

Rashmi and Aakash are kissing each other passionately.  I smiled and Anjali too but I was wanting to kiss her like Aakash is doing. Seeing or sensing the naughtiness in my eyes  she just narrowed her eyes in warning and left. Oh !!!! How much I like this night.