CHAPTER 28

#HIS_REVENGE_CHANGES_MY_LIFE

PART 28

" Stop this noise at once or else no one is going anywhere " Anjali threatened all of us.

" we want our aloo ka paratha " I chipped innocently.

"Don't spoil my kids, " she glared me.
I sit up from the breakfast table," I am not spoiling them and what is 'my kids'?  They are ours okay? " I fumed.

She chucked the milkshakes and glared me "no not mine but yours.  One is breaking the windows of whole colony and other is bumping everyones head with her football. Everyone complaints about them and I  just listen, " She gave a very tough look. But my heart knows how much I like this family environment.

"Really? Wow! my honey bunny, congo star player ha? " I made a proud face they grinned and anjali glared me.

"You were supposed to teach them how to behave or else we aren't going" she declared and our face fell I gestured them to apologise and they did.

"Mummy, except Sharma aunty I will not break anyone's window, " Purab said and Anjali was glaring me again.

"And mumma except Ratul I will bump everyone's head, " Purvi grinned and both my naughty honey bunny ran to their room.

"Good. Teach them this, " She oozed fire to burn me.

I entered kitchen following her and hugged her from behind. She shuddered.

"I haven't forgiven you so you aren't allowed to do so" she said with ballon face.

I twirled her in my arms and tugged her random strands of hair.

"They are kids,  they are supposed to be naughty, " i said.

"I hate people complaining about my children" she pouted

"Let them be" I smiled

"You stay away from me, " she pushed me.

"But how can I?" I  sadness.  She looked at me and looked away
"What is it? Say, " I asked her when I found her holding back something.

"Go away. You will be tired of fighting for me and I don't want to see myself broken again" she said as a tear slipped from her eyes.

I huffed and smiled because I know she is trying to go back but eventually coming closer to me she is just scared and I know she is afraid if her dad deject me.

"Get ready  fast.  We are getting late" I spoke softly but she tugged at my wrist

"please go away,  don't  be here, " she said in heavy voice

I didn't say anything but just hugged her "I wanna marry- marry you" I whispered in her ear.