CHAPTER 14

#HIS_REVENGE_CHANGES_MY_LIFE

PART 14

I was shocked to hear that but no why should I be shocked  I mean when I was his secretary if he can hook up with me that time than being in relationship with own lawyer is not a big deal.

"And I am not his girlfriend, " she completed and my eyes popped out.

"What?!!! You are not his gf?" I was shocked

"Yes, I am not and please don't speak in between untill I finish" she was stern

"Okay" I said in low.

"As you know Neha and Dev are very close friend and me and Aakash too. I love Aakash since we were in college... but now I came to know he loves you... Dev and me didn't know that you are the one he loves so taking advantage of situation we decided that I will make Dev my boyfriend and make Aakash jealous and Dev will try to make you away from Aakash by being here....with you" she completed.

"It means you guys are here to woo Aakash for you?" I asked in between

"Don't speak" she sternly said.

I lay my head back on couch and continue to listen.

"I know about your and Dev's past. What he did was completely wrong but the truth is he was being manipulated by someone. He saw you with your colleague many times and someone sow the seed that you are with him too. So Dev was beyond angry and ready to destroy you and your family... but when the news of your pregnancy came he was shocked he thought its not his cause he was in illusion that it was of your colleague but you were coward enough to run away and you did. But after you left every aspect of truth came to him clear like crystal..... he invested his most of time and money searching for you but you just vanished. And after years when he knows the truth when he knows that you never cheated on him nor your dad and he have 2 beautiful kids he wants you 3 back in his life...." she completed

"Can I speak now?" I said sarcastically n she nodded giving me a shy smile.

"Being a lawyer its your duty to take his side and advocate him but what he did it was all his fault. Can't he just trust me once? Just because someone tell him about me having an affair he destroy me and my dignity... whats the guarantee he won't repeat it? And let me tell you I don't know any Dev.... other than a monster who destroyed my beautiful castle" I said I didn't know when my eyes started flowing n I realised I was crying badly.
Rashmi wanted to speak further but I just ran to my room closing it with loud bang.

I opened my eyes to see the place with bright light. I was standing at the threshold of the gigantic hall. Beautiful lights were glittering there, chandeliers was hanging over in the middle .... many candles were flaming there making the place look uber romantic.

I was wearing a pink saree when I was finally in... the spot lights are on me. I roamed my eyes to see any other living there and I feel a familiar touch.
I saw dev holding my hand and kissing my knuckles saying "you look beautiful"
I blushed under his gaze.

"Thanks. Why did you call me here?" I asked him.

"To tell you something" he said pushing a fringe behind my ears.
I didn't dare to look at him.

"What?" I said which actually came as whisper.

"That my dear.... I LOVE YOU" I heard him saying I meet his eyes which was caressing my face with love.

"I just want to tell you this and ask you WILL YOU BE MYN FOREVER?" He said the intensity of his voice was making the ambience more romamtic.

"I BELONGS TO YOU ONLY " I trailed off as soon as this words slipped from my mouth he step closer making me feel as if I ran a marathon.

"Say I love you too!" He demanded holding my chin up to look at him.

I was nervous very much nervous

"I need to hear it Anjali," he rested his forehead on mine.
And the moment does magic

"I LOVE YOU TOO DEV" my voice came and I see him smiling widely as if won an Olympic medal.