CHAPTER 4

#‎HIS_REVENGE_CHANGES_MY_LIFE

PART 4

Yeah, Purvi was just like Dev, his shadow to be precise- sharp, intelligent, bossy, strict, a little unbearable but Purab, he is my part. I see my childhood in him, he likes everything that I used to like, he is like me - very fun loving person.

"Ma'm your father had completed all the formalities. Now please, ask your children to go out whlist I undo your bandages," nurse chipped.

"Purab Purvi please come babies," Martha aunty said.

"No , we wanna see mom first. I won't go," he demanded. I make an aww face, well literally feeled it.

"Ok. Only you will see mumma first but come with me baby, mumma need to be ready " Martha aunty tried to make him understand but I know him, he won't give up this easily.

"Oh idiot! You are still momma's boy. Grow up! How would mumma bring papa if her bandages Won't come out. You're such a duffer, " she cringed and reality struck me hard. And I wished that this bandages will remain on me for life time.

After an hour or so of some checkups docs call my family inside. ANd everyone was looking at me in utter astonishment.

"AM I looking that horrible?" I asked with little hope.

"Eeeeeee, mom you look super beautiful," Purab shouted and Purvi smacked him on his back , he scowled at her and we laugh at them.

I spread my arms to cage them in hug and both run upto me.

"We missed you momma," they said in unison and with little tint of tears in my eyes I see papa and his teary eyes.

"I missed you all," I said suppressing my cry.

"Mumma, when will we meet papa?" Purvi asked me with bright face.

"soon, " I said and embraced her.

I won't let them meet that Dev ever. They are only my kids not his.

******************(******************

"Miss anjali, my schedule for today?" Dev asked me sipping his morning espresso.

"Here is it sir. First meeting in next 15 minutes with sharma and sons and then with Mrs khanna for her boutique. She wants fund. Then you have a lunch meet with investors sir," I said putting my diary in front of him.

He leaned and his muscles tightens making them look more alluring, and sips his coffe looking at me intently. Oh my, he sips, licks his lips and I flushed how I want to lick that lips.

"Miss anjali I would like to go with you on lunch today, be ready " he commanded and I gaped at him. Is he asking me on date?

"don't overthink ,miss Anjali. it's lunch meet with Investors," he smirkly added put on his coat from chair and come near me.

"Be ready for lunch," he said softly and give me some mysterious smile and leave me flushing on his words like love struck teenager.

Am I falling in love with this devishly handsome dev ?