CHAPTER 11

#HIS_REVENGE_CHANGES_MY_LIFE

PART 11

I was careful about not letting Purab and Purvi go near Dev or let them involve in any talk so I excused myself too. I did all the work from cooking to helping them in completing their homework.

Well it's a task because Purab always ready to run away from studies. He used to make faces, excuses sometimes he is very hungry or he needs to loo urgently that too for an hour long. He is a headache to tackle while Purvi she is always ready to open her books and study long hours.... doing net surfing and learning technology better.

After making dinner for all I summoned near the table.

"You guys start dinner. I will tuck them in bed," I said to Rashmi careful of not looking at Dev, he was about to mouth something when I slipped from there.

"Mumma, that Ratul is not good. He always suts with Aashi and don't let me, " Purab pouted when I was lulling him to sleep.

"Mom, he's crazy. He and Ratul fights like dog. You don't like it. He leaves me, " And she whimpered. I feel very bad for Purvi.
I scowled at Purab, "what is this purab? she is your sister you should take care of her na"

Purab pouted "but she dont like her na "

I exhaled here comes the mom in me "beta...  You 2 are brother and sister when Im not with you, you should take care of each other. Never ignore your beloved for others baby " saying I kissed both of them switched off the lights and closed the door.

Closing the door as I turned there was standing Dev in his casuals but his eyes were burning deep in mine and his face was red in anger. I can see the same frustrating emotion on his face. Within a blink he hold my limb tightly in his fist and took me to the dead end of the corridor which was away from any room and left me with a jerk near the wall.

My breathing was heavy... panick was stricking me hard I was struggling to go out from that way from him... but he just block every possible route from his muscular arm and his body.

His veins was clearly visible as his muscle tightens and he pushed me hard on wall. My back hit the wall hard I wince as it hit really hard.

"How dare you?" He said coming near to me.

I was trembling.... in fear of losing everything once again...... the shiver which I felt years ago when I elope from him it comes again in me.

"Wha...what I... I .. I di..did?" I stammered trying hard to be sober.

With a swift moment he placed his both hand on wall of either side of my head and pull his face closer to me.

"You can't run all the time from me. I won't let you run this time. You didn't let me complete my revenge years ago now I will have it fulfilled this time"  he said to which my heart accelerated..... I can't handle to loose Purab n Purvi this time.