CHAPTER 8

Guys srry fr late..... I will try to post jldi jldi :*

#HIS_REVENGE_CHANGES_MY_LIFE

PART 8

"Stand straight ?" I glared Purab who was grinning and moving again and again and wasn't letting me to tie the knot of his tie. Well he is very naughty, never wants to go school.
I need to be strict with him for that. But my Purvi is bright and brilliant always wants to go school and show her skills.

"Mummy, can I come to shopping for Neha Aunty with you?  I have a great taste, " purab mellowed.

"Don't try to be smart baby. I'm your mummy, you better go School," I scolded him.

With a puppy face he bade me bye and purvi with bright face.

Aakash picked me up for shopping and I settled in passenger seat.

"What was Purab's excuse for not going school today?" He asked with smile. He also knows that he always comes with new excuse.
I laughed and said "he said his choice is great. We should take him to shopping".
We laughed at this.

"Seriously! Purab resembles you," Aakash said.

"What do you mean? " I asked frowning.

"You also make excuses beautiful," he smirked.

I smacked him, "Dont call me beautiful," I demanded.

"Why not? Before your surgery you said this feels like mocking and now you don't like it. Anjali, I really feel that you're beautiful and I mean your heart not your face," he said with serious face.

I flushed.

I didn't say anything when his palm gripped mine.
He has that right atleast but whenever he used to touch me I feel like pulling back and running because if I ever felt good of someone's touch it was Dev's always. I always curshed myself for this but the reality is I'm enslaved of his touch.

I gently pulled my hand back.

"Where are we going? We were supposed to go mall right?" I asked when he take a  U-turn.

"Actually, the special guest arrived today because of some business. Sorry, couldn't tell you before," he passed an apologetic smile.

I shook my head and we reached airport.
After a long time a girl in white mid thigh dress came to us and hugged Aakash.

"Mr. Sky,  you changed so much, " she winked and eyed me with secret smile and whispered something in his ear to which Aakash blushed.

"Anjali, meet Rashmi my best friend whom I always talk about and Rashmi, she is Anjali," he introduced me.

Ofcourse, I know Rashmi. He used to tell me their tales... their friendship is so sweet.

"Hi Rashmi, Aakash is that Neha's special friend?" I asked.

"No, I am not her special friend actually it's my boyfriend. He is there at foreign exchange. Lets go to car he will come," she said and ran towards car with Aakash.
I must say she is way to bubbly.

I smiled and occupied the back seat as Rashmi and Aakash were drowned in their own world. I looked outside window and closed my eyes waiting to car to start.
After sometime I feel the back gate open a man sat there as soon as my eyes fall on his face I froze...
Its Dev... yes its Dev...Dev Oberoi.

My whole system freeze I hurriedly ajusted my hair to cover my face I don't want him to see me... although I had gone through surgery but my right profile is still same....
What if he recognise me?????

What if he don't? ??

Will he recognise me or not????

PRECAP :- WILL DEV RECOGNISE HER????