CHAPTER 19

#HIS_REVENGE_CHANGES_MY_LIFE

PART 19

" Yes, I love you" I said to her.

"But I don't love you" she said as the tears started flowing from her eyes

"I know you don't trust me but I know you do love me and I will try to gain your trust" I said wiping her tears.

She distanced ourself and walked past me.

"Please give us a chance. Please, I also want to be a part of your world, "I nearly begged her.

"For what??? Whats the guarantee you won't hurt us. This time I am not alone Dev. pturab and Purvi loves you a lot don't hurt them," she sniffed her tears making my heart bleed.

"You think I will hurt them??? They are my part my heart how can you think so?" I nearly cried how can she think that.

"That same thing you said years back Dev" she said thus pushing me in trench of guilt.

"Yes that was years back... people change anjali so as their choice and priorities.  you and our kids are my priorities too." I justified myself

She was quite sometimes then said,"If that so then you have time till Neha's wedding after that if you failed to prove yourself as good father I will throw you out" she hissed.

"And if I succed??" I asked smirking

She looks here n there a d said

"Just go and make them up they didn't eat whole day" she sternly said.

I was beyond happy that I held her in my arm and swayed her.

"Thank you thank you thank you Anjali I really love  you" I exclaimed amd kissed her cheeks and ran from there leaving her in shock.

"What to do? " purab asked purvi I was hearing them from distance

"Mumma... We made her cry. she must be feeling bad" purvi sadly said

"But how to stop papa, " Purab said thinking.

"Mumma is so angry with her" Purvi said spreading her arms.

She is right Anjali mujhse is indeed angry with me.

"To me unko aise hug krunga or wo gussa nhi hogi" I said hugging purvi both kids exclaimed and get on me.
I kissed there forehead and hold them tight.

"Mumma ko manana he mujhe pr khudse.... promise me aj k bad kbhi mumma se aise batnhi kroge" I explained them and they nodded

"Kheeerrr" purab said smelling the sweetness of kheer god this boy is snofy

"Nhi aalu tikka" purvi exclaimed

So I got it y anjali was preparing them.

I saw anjali entered In room with try I smiled at her but she looked away

"Sorry mom" both kids said holding there ears I smiled when anjali affectionately kissed them n started feeding them.

"Mujhe bhi bhook lagi he" I smiled

"To khud khao" saying this anjali went away making kids giggle on me n I glare them.

Hmmm its gonna be tough to make her trust me once again.