CHAPTER 27

#HIS_REVENGE_CHANGES_MY_LIFE

PART 27

"Only if you promise to stay away from me," she said looking away and a smile welcomed by my lips.

"Thank you, ' I said sitting, sorry lying in same position on her.

"One more thing, don't let them attached to you.  Don't make you their habbit.  They will break if you leave them. They have very delicate heart, " she sniffed and her tears fall on grass.

I wasn't able to see her cry.  I kissed her temple from where the tears were flowing.

"I am not going to leave any of you till my last breath " I said and kissed her cheeks again.

That blush again came on her face and she looked away.

"You will leave again, " she again sniffed.

I took her hand and placed on my heart.

"You stay here, in my heart. How can one live with a heart? " I said wonder was evident in her eyes.

"You said the same before, " she hicupped.

"That dev was devil you made me human" I rested my head on hers.

"What if you leave" she again hicupped

"I will kill myself, " I gazed her and she hugged me crying harder and harder. And our night went in each others embrace it was the best  night after the years... as if I got the happiness of world.

Anjali was sleeping on my hand and was snuggled in me. I opened my eyes as sun rays fall on me. It is the best morning I have till now I kept holding her until she opened her eyes and again blushed.  I smiled.

"Morning" I hushed.  She smiled blushingly but fake a straight face and chipped a stern morning.