Chapter 9

An hour later, You woke up and got ready into a new outfit that Urokodaki bought you before exiting your room, to see Tanjiro ready for his mission.

You blushed before looking away immediately, your heart racing when you saw him as a pit formed in your stomach. What was this feeling?

You looked down to see a wooden box with a shrunken Kokushibo in, earning him a look of confusion. He sighed with a chuckle,
" Just close the damn box and get it done with,"

You laughed and did what he said before placing it on your back, it didn't weigh at thing. It was as if there wasn't any demon inside.

You and Tanjiro said your goodbyes to Urokodaki before walking off to Tanjiro's next mission, intrigued and worried for the what's going to happen next to the both of you.

////////——————-///////

Meanwhile with Killua

They walked through the small city streets, getting a few stares from people. Killua has been investing the place and figured that they were somewhere with a modern Japanese style, but where?

Alluka began to wake up, who Kurapika was carrying as she lifted her head,
" Did it work? Is Big sister here?"

Killua looked at Alluka and placing a smile on his face,
" Not exactly, but she could be here somewhere, we just have to find her,"

Alluka nodded before resting her head on Kurapika's shoulder, her body aching with exhaustion. She knew this would happen but didn't care, she just wanted her big sister back!

After half an hour of walking, they reached the woods yet again as Killua sighed in frustration, he was really losing his patience. How hard was it to find one person?!

The bushes began to ruffle, making them stand their guard in case it was a threat. They glared at the bush before a woman walked out.

She had light pink hair that faded to pale green that were tied into three braids. She had baby green eyes and pale skin. She wore a heavily modified pink tinted version of the standard Demon Slayer uniform along with a plain white haori.

She looked at the four of them, surprised laced in her face before it quickly turned to concern, wondering why kids were wondering around on their own.

She asked, her voice filled with kindness and softness,
" Why are you guys here all alone? Don't you have any parents nearby?"

Killua hated mentioning his parents, in fact he hated the sound of it. If drives him crazy, if always reminded him of his unsupportive family that he hated every person off, besides you and Alluka.

He clenched his fists before calming down by the touch of Gon as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

Kurapika responded before thinking of a lie,
" We don't have any parents, we just walk the streets looking for food,"

She teared up at the response with a sad and concern expression. This woman was to kind hearted for her own good, it's a shame, somebody with a heart like her would easily get themselves killed at some point.

She introduced herself as Kanroji Mitsuri, the love hashira. She informed that she would take them in since she felt bad for them to be out by themselves, which Killua accepted, with hesitance of course.

She lead them to her estate, which was surprisingly large and beautiful to the four friends. She had a large garden with lots of flowers and trees, there was even a pond with a love heart beside it made from a bush.

She walked into the kitchen with them before making some mochi for them, since she made some the other day. She placed a few on each plate before passing it them with a glass of water.

She glanced at the youngest looking one, who was asleep in Kurapika's arms before asking,
" Do you want me to take her to bed? There's a few spare futons in the spare room",

Kurapika nodded with a thank you as she lead him to the spare room, placing a pink futon down and opened it for the girl. He gently placed her down and tucked her in, making Alluka feel more comfortable and relaxed in her sleep.

They both went back to the other two as they munched on their food, their taste buds filling with the sweetness of the mochi. They had to admit, she was a great baker.

She asked sweetly,
" May I know your names?"

" Killua ,"

" Gon Freecs! Just call me Gon,"

" Kurapika Kurta, call me Kurapika,"

" The sleeping one is Alluka, Killua's little sister,"

Mitsuri nodded before sipping some water as the room turned silent for a few moments before asking another question, slightly curious about something,
" What were you guys doing so far into the woods? It's dangerous out there,"

Gon responded happily, his usual bright smile on his face,
" We're looking for Killua's older sister! Her name is Y/n Zoldyck. She went missing a few years ago and was spotted in that city,"

She commented,
" I haven't heard of her, but I will look out for her with the help of my friends. What does she look like?"

Killua handed her a picture of you and him a few years ago, when you were happy together. She inspected the photo before nodding and giving the picture back to Killua,
" I'll look out for her, but for now you guys need some rest, I bet your exhausted,"

She led them to the same room Alluka is sleeping in as she placed out a blue futon for Killua, a green one for Gon, and a red one for Kurapika.

They each led in their futon before Mitsuri walked out the room, closing the door behind her. Kurapika whispered, loud enough for the three to hear,
" We should trust her, she seems like a nice woman and she's our only key to getting information about this place,"

Killua stayed silent, thinking what he said before agreeing, along with Gon, who added with a huge smile,
" Yeah, I trust her, she has some amazing food! That was delicious,"

They chuckled as they were determined to find Y/n, their friend and a sister to two.