Chapter 10

( A/N: I'M SKIPPING TANJIRO'S FIRST MISSION AND MOVING STRAIGHT TO WERE HE MEETS MUZAN, sorry )

You, Yoriichi, Sabito and Tanjiro soon reached a small city, the streets were filled with people and Tanjiro didn't like it one bit. You grabbed his wrist before leading him into a less cramped area.

He sighed in relief as he thanked you before noticing a little udon place. You sat on the benches as Kokushibo crawled out, you gasped before quickly getting the cloak you packed and wrapping it around him, which mostly hid his face.

He sat beside you as Nezuko crawled out and sat next to Tanjiro. You looked at Kokushibo,
" Are you okay?"

He nodded as Tanjiro ordered some udon, he did ask you for some but remembered you were a demon. As he was about to eat some, he dropped his bowl in shock. You looked at him, confused, until he grabbed his katana and ran into the crowd.

You told Kokushibo to wait there before running after him, shock, worry and confusion building up inside you. You pushed past loads of people before sending an aura that sent a big wave of fear and anger towards you.

You were stood behind Tanjiro as Muzan turned around, his eyes narrowing in frustration. He looked at you, his eyes widening slightly before returning to their usual look.

Tanjiro was about to unsheathe his katana when a little girl's voice stopped him from doing so,
" Papa, who is this?"

The little girl was being carried by Muzan, and you wanted to let your anger out on him right there and now. He was pretending to be a human, and it made you sick to your stomach.

Tanjiro was beyond furious, he wanted to kill him, make him suffer for what he did and for the pain he put you through, but he can't. He didn't want to cause attention and he certainly didn't want to do it in front of that little girl.

Muzan placed on a fake smile as he asked,
" Can I help you?"

You just glared at him the whole time, Yoriichi and Sabito, protectively standing in front of you. In the blink of an eye, Muzan scratched someone on the neck, causing him to turn into a demon.

Tanjiro ran to the scene as did you, but someone grabbed your wrist before you could. You were pulled backwards to see Muzan glaring at you, his ' daughter ' and ' wife ' walking away together.

You glared at him and whispered, loud enough for him to hear,
" You want to help me do you? Now do me a favour and fuck off out of my life,"

He let out an evil chuckle before tightening his grip on your wrist, strong enough to make a bruise,
" If you knew what was good for you then you'd come back to the base, you don't want your new boyfriend getting hurt do you?"

You gritted your teeth in anger, the thought of him laying harm on Tanjiro made your blood boil. You ripped your arm away from him as your eyes began to glow a blood red from anger, your power reacting to your emotions.

You declared,
" If you even think to lay a hand on Tanjiro you'll be 6 feet underground before you even have a try,"

He let out another chuckle before he was about to grab you again, but was stopped by a hooded figure. Kokushibo caught his wrist, a deadly aura radiating from him as he stood in front of you protectively,
" Touch her again and you'll regret it,"

Muzan glared at Kokushibo as you began to calm down, your eyes returning back to their normal E/C colour. Muzan responded, his voice laced with venom,
" If it isn't the traitor, you made a mistake choosing the wrong side,"

You rolled your eyes at him before noticing Tanjiro needing help with the dude who is now a demon. You grabbed Kokushibo's hand before ' accidentally ' kicking Muzan in the area.

You spoke,
" Sorry not sorry,"

You then walked away with Kokushibo towards Tanjiro, leaving Muzan to leave in much anger and irritation. Yoriichi and Sabito were laughing their heads off at what you did to Muzan.

As you helped Tanjiro with the scene, Kokushibo was stood beside you, his hood over his face. Suddenly, flowers emerged everywhere and surrounded the three of you.

You looked around in confusion and shock as Kokushibo went closer to you, just in case someone tried to attack. Two people emerged from the flowers, a woman and a boy around Tanjiro's age.

They were demons.

The woman had dark brown hair tied up and beautiful, violet coloured eyes. Her skin was as pale as a vampire and cherry red lips.

The boy had mint green hair and violet coloured eyes. He didn't have a pleased look on his face, you found it quite funny.

The woman spoke,
" You protected the man even though he was a demon, I want you to come with me,"

Her voice was calm and gentle, her aura was a demon, but it was a kind aura. She gave you the chance for you both to run away, which you both did. You grabbed Tanjiro's hand before running out of the crowd with Kokushibo.

You arrived where the udon stand was before the guy who owned it began to scold and shout at Tanjiro for wasting the udon, which you both sweat-dropped at.

Nezuko walked up to you and held your hand, a smile on her face being the bamboo muzzle she wore. You ruffled her hair, earning a satisfied growl in response.

Tanjiro ordered two bowls of udon to satisfy the guy, which you were surprised at. Tanjiro began to eat the bowls of udon, and he ate it all.

You chuckled,
" You full yet?"

Tanjiro smiled at you, laughing slightly at your question before nodding. Nezuko and Kokushibo's eyes turned to slits as they growled in the same direction.

You both looked to see the boy from before standing behind the tree before signalling you to follow him, which you both did, with hesitation of course.