✥ 1 | Letter

¤

Dear Husband,

     15th December, today's date shall always be special for me. It still feels like a dream that I married you today. The day you came to see me is still crystal as clear in my mind. The moment I had laid my eyes on you, I knew that I was totally out of your league.

     One gaze from you and I was reduced to a blushing mess. I still remember being awestruck by your beautiful brown eyes that looked straight into mine. It was like you had crept down the passageway to my heart with that one look.

     I still wonder why you said yes to me. You could have someone prettier, someone smarter, someone more wonderful to be your life partner. Perhaps, it was destiny. Perhaps you were written in my destiny. Maybe, just maybe, I got lucky.

     I can't believe after the exhausting day today while you sleep away, I am sitting in this dark room, by the night lamp and writing this.

     I can't muster the courage to bare my heart to you. You'll probably think I am stupid (and cheesy). It really surprises me too. How can someone fall in love with someone so fast, so deeply, so irrevocably? Maybe that's destiny too.

     So until I can girl up and tell you I love you I am going to write these letters to you. Letters that would remain ever unread by the person they are written for. They'll probably never see a face other than mine.

     Or maybe they will. Maybe someday I will find the courage to give you this diary where I write letters to you.

With Love,

Yours Only.

¤