Chikao and Ahmya- Part 1

Takeo stood in this void of a room, braced for battle. Chikao slid into the room, mocking firearms with his hands. Ahmya slowly trailed behind him. Chikao turned to face Takeo, grinning. Takeo began to charge towards the spindly man in his strangely tight looking suit, fist raised as if preparing to issue a punch.  Chikao flashed his palm towards Takeo. There was a symbol on his hand. It was a rune, but it wasn't one that looked particularly like anything. It was x-shaped but on the points of all the lines there were 3 leaf clover-like shapes. It was amber coloured and was so strange. Chikao laughed mockingly.
“Your face indicates you have no idea what is on my hand. You aren’t that special. In fact, most experienced rune users haven’t still got their original mark. Most have trained their powers specially to fit their outer career or personality, the rune changes, no it evolves!
The powers grow and the rune changes to fit that change. Do you understand?
This is my power, FEEL THE WRATH OF THE IMPROVISATION RUNE!”

“Huh, that's convenient. “

Chikao turned to face Takeo. “You-You Spoke? What’s so convenient?

“My Face indicates I have no clue what's going on? Well my fist indicates a dent in your face!”
Takeo raised his fist into the air, he leapt off the ground and aimed his fist to make direct contact with Chikao. As he came within a closer proximity to Chikao's face he heard the word “Slide”. Takeo watched as his opponent disappeared from his line of attack.
He felt something move under him. Takeo watched as Chikao slid underneath him. Takeo landed on the floor a metre from where he had jumped. Chikao was now behind him. 

“Ha-ha, do you see? Improvisation is fun, especially for me! I make my next move up on the spot and no one can do anything to stop me!"

This fight was not going to be as easy as he’d liked to have admitted. Chikao was slippery. He had to prevent his improvisation tactics somehow. Just when Takeo thought things couldn't become much worse. Ahmya finally stepped further into the room, also prepared to attack. He was now outnumbered, especially with an enemy he knew nothing about.