Catch-Up Corner

This is a little section just to provide insight into some of the characters and serve as a little reminder it does not progress the story.
Takeo Yuudai- Age 16. Birthday 23/10. Star Sign: Scorpio.

Takeo is a student at Tottori High School, he can be described as having Dark-Blue hair and red eyes. He has quite a solemn personality, but is slowly breaking the solitary shell he has built around himself.

Rune Powers: Matter Control Rune. Gifted to him by Yusei Masaki. Power includes Matter state change and the ability to change the size of objects.

Keisuke Chibana- Age 16. Birthday 5/7. Star Sign: Cancer

Alongside Takeo, Keisuke is also a student at Tottori High School.
She is described as having a pink coral shade of hair and hazel eyes. Quite an outgoing bubbly personality on the outside, a sugar coating for her inner stress and emotions.

Rune Powers: Currently Unknown. According to Asahi, she was granted the power of the telepathic warrior but that has yet to be shown.

Asahi {???}- Slightly older man, true age unknown. Maybe around 28-30. Has dark hair of a short length and a square jawline. Grey eyes.

Rune Powers: Unknown. Has something to do with the ability to defy physics.

Chikao {???}- Age- 26-28 .Medium curly pink hair, green eyes.
Rune Powers: Improvisation Rune. Upon being under threat he can improvise a movement. He can also use his power on others to move them around as seen with what happened to Keisuke.

Ahmya {???}- Age 24. Long purple hair, heavy makeup. Wears Oversized clothing.
Rune Powers: Unknown