1.| 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

                               𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
Blessin stared in the mirror for as long as she could...just admiring herself.

Sometimes blessin would get disgusted on how she look or even get insecure but today a very special thing happened to blessin.

𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳*

"Yoooo blessin wait up"
I take one of my ear buds out as I turn around to see it was my boyfriend Chris.

"Yea what do you want" I asked rolling my eyes as I put on some lipgloss.

"Yo no need to get all snappy on me"

He's always assuming some shit, like boy get the fuck on.

"What attitude do I have Chris... all I answered was what do you want that's fucking all"

Chris looked at me with an angry expression.

Like I'm supposed to be scared or some shit when he look fucking ridiculous.

"Chris stop making your face like that because you're looking goofy plus I have to get to class so toodles I'll text you or something"

I walked off to go to my class which is algebra my favorite class. Sometimes the work is just not it.

As I enter the class I see my bestfriends chloe and heaven.

I sat next to them placing My bags next to them.

"Hey blessin I miss you so much baby" Chloe said kissing me on my cheek and heaven giving me a hug.

Heaven doesn't talk much since she's a very shy person but heaven is a little freak freak I just know it but I guess the future will figure that out.

"Good morning class everybody settle down and pull out the packet from yesterday and also get back in the groups you were in yesterday"

Me Chloe and heaven then go to the back of the class towards the little library area and sit. " I need to get dicked down by a girl" I randomly blurted out as Chloe and heaven just looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" I said as I took a sip from my brisk. They both laughed as I laughed along "girl you mean strapped on and don't you get dick from Chris" Chloe said as she wrote the answer on the sheet "first of all a strap never, you know girls can have real dicks and plus me and Chris rarely have any time to have sex since he's always so busy with football".

"Hey girls I'm so sorry to interrupt you but we have a new student here named Billie and all the other groups are full so I was wondering could she work with you guys"

We all look at Billie and she was exactly fucking fine. She had on these baggy Beige pants also the same color beige shoes with a plain beige shirt and hella jewelry.

"Yea she could work with us that's all cool with us" I said and then Billie pulls out the bean bag chair and gets comfortable "dude you all are so fucking fine" Billie says as she whispered and throws her head back making us all giggle knowing damn well we all laugh like 3 grown ass uncles at a cookout. We all say thank you and shit.

"So Mrs Billie tell us about yourself why you come here to l.a"

"Well I was originally born in l.a but as a kid I moved with my aunt and stayed in New York with her but my mom and dad lives in l.a so I decided to come back and live with them"

"Wowww you're incredibly beautiful Billie" I said as I studied her face a little more "what really you're literally gorgeous as fuck" Billie said as i started smiling as me and Billie just stared at each other "ok so let's find questions number 7 and 8 so we can keep it moving"

________________________________

After class I'm currently at my locker grabbing my things but I soon feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and I see Billie there looking down at me and Billie was tall as fuck she was atleast like 5'8 and my ass was only 5'5.

"hey sorry if I scared you I just wanted to come over and say thank you to you and your friends for making me feel welcomed and stuff and shit". Billie said

"Yea no it's all love with us plus you seem cool and chill as fuck which makes me remembered are you free Friday night?" I asked Billie and she thinks for a while and shook her head no "well good Chloe is having this small little party just a few of our close friends and I wanted to see if you would like to come?"

"Yea sure Ill be around if it's cool if I bring a few of my friends they have the good weed and shit and I'll just bring a couple drinks"

I hope they not just them white friend's who act dumb at parties and shit and start doing push-ups on the fucking oven and breakdance.

"Yea sure you can bring them I'll give you the addy by tomorrow morning see ya"

________________________________

I'm walking towards my car and I see Chris talking to his friends which is good cause I don't want him to see me but my fucking car is right across if I can just walk really fast he won't see me.

Please don't see me.
Please don't see me.
Please don't see me.

"HEY BLESSIN WAIT UP" Chris yells from behind me

SHIT NO

I turn around slowly and fake smile. "Omg I'm so sorry I didn't see you there Chris" I lied

"But you looked right at me and proceeded to walk away"

"Oh no I thought you were somebody else because you know how my vision is and how it gets all and um anyways are you going to Chloe's party tomorrow night?"

"Oh yea I am but I thought our date night was tomorrow I planned this ever since the beginning of this week"

Ok and

"I know I'm sorry baby I promise we can go Sunday night and maybe have some little funnnn" I say as I kissed him.

"Ok bye I'll see you tomorrow"

We both say our goodbyes as I walk to my car.

Something need some 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀

✈︎