𝟭𝟯| 𝘀𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵

" 𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘶𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩"

𝗕𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
I'm currently making some scrambled eggs, fluffy waffles with strawberries and a mango smoothie for breakfast and I made Billie some also because I know she's probably gonna want something to eat when she awakes.

I then hear somebody knock on the door so I licked the whip cream off my fingers and wash them as I head to the door. I peeked through the door hole and see a boy with long curly hair.

I open it as he looks nervous when he lands his eyes on me. "Um I'm sorry but is Billie home by any chance" he said as he nervously scratched the back of his head. "Yea she's upstairs, but you can come in and wait for her".

I let him in and he closes the door behind him as he sits down on the couch. "Do you want anything to drink?" I looked through the fridge seeing there were some waters and some juice.

"Nah I'm good but thank you pretty lady" I ignored his comment and yelled to call Billie down. After a few minutes I hear footsteps and then a sleepy Billie coming downstairs in her boxers, with a big toy story shirt on.

"Wassup Andre" I see Billie and him dap eachother up. I placed billies food on the table as I poured my own apple juice, Billie can pour hers herself.

I then see Andre leave as Billie closes it behind her and then makes her way to the kitchen. "Ouhh you was in here cooking and shit" Billie then starts eating her scrambled eggs and moaning at how good it was. "Yea I was pretty hungry and I was scrolling and saw this girl make breakfast so I just made it", I took a sip of my apple juice and I see Billie in the corner of my eye looking around the table.

"You didn't pour me any apple juice...fake" Billie got up as she rolled her eyes. I laughed as I took a bite out of my waffles, "I figured you could just do it yourself".

"So I thought that we should go hangout somewhere today and get some negative thoughts out for a while" I thought about it and I did need to get some things off my mind and just have a little fun. "Yea you're right, so what'd you have in plan hm?".

I got up as I grabbed my dishes and started to wash them, "well I was thinking maybe we could go to the movies and go see megan, I heard it was good" I nodded my head at billie and put up the dishes. "Sure we can go but can we please cuddle I wanna hold you". I then jump into billies arm, laying my head on her shoulder as she Carry's me upstairs.

Billie gently places me on the bed as she lays next to me and pulls the covers up as she holds me from behind being the big spoon.

"I hate to bring it up but I hope whatever or whoever did that shit to you gets bad karma, I just don't understand why is this shit happening to you, first me then sahsani then it went to your parents and now this shit...you don't deserve this blessin" I look up and softly rub my hands against billies cheek as she looks me in my eyes.

"Billie it's ok, all I know is that all this stuff happening to me is just gonna make me a stronger person at the end, in life there's gonna be fucked up situation trust me you're gonna have regrets,mistake, doubts and challenging moments but I'm not gonna give up...I'm blessin carter remember that" me and Billie just smiled at eachother and enjoying eachothers presents.

-
I wake up out of my sleep when I hear buzzing coming from downstairs. I look to my side and see no sign of Billie, I grab my phone seeing it was already too late for me and Billie to leave and go out since it was like 10:37 at night.

I grabbed my red silk robe and wrap it around me and slid on billies slippers. As I walk downstairs I see Andre tattooing billies neck, I walk up to her as her eyes were red and low giving me a sign she must've been smoking.