2.| 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴

"𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵"

I jump up out of my bed as I hear my phone ringing loud as a bitch. "Hello and who the fuck is calling me" and I really don't care if I sound rude once you wake me up out of my sleep don't expect me to be nice.

"Woah chill girl it's me heaven I was just asking you were you ok since you're not at school today and it's like 2:13 pm"

"BITCH 2:13 I MISSED HALF OF SCHOOL WHICH MEANS I DAMN NEAR SLEPT THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE DAY"

I look on my phone at the time to see that it's actually 2:13 and I throw my head back frustrated.

"I'll just stay home it's no point but I'll stop by the liquor store tonight and get some drinks"

Me and heaven both end the call and I proceeded to get up out of bed. Not gonna lie that sleep felt good like I slept like a damn baby.

After I get myself together I'm now driving to the liquor store to go get a couple drinks but I get an incoming call from Billie making it stop my music "Siri answer".

"Hello" I hear Billie say on the other line

"Hey wassup do you need anything because I'm on my way to the Liquor store and I may drop by Walmart after"

"Yea no I don't need anything but if you're still around can you come pick me up I'm pretty bored" Billie said as she made the most crunchiest cough

"Ew and yea just send me your address"

"Ok good and what's ew" Billie said as she raised her eyebrow as I see it on FaceTime.

"That nasty ass cough"

"Mcht whatever anyways text me when you're on your way"

I say ok and she hung the phone up then later I get a text from Billie sending me her address and I put it in the Google maps.

________________________________

Currently me and Billie are listening to some of lil Wayne old songs and idgaf what nobody says lil Wayne songs hit.

"Man lil Wayne old songs be the shit" Billie says as she lit up a blunt and rolled down the window.

"Yup especially that song John mannnnn" me and Billie then start getting hype as it turns on

Billie turns down the radio and I glanced at her "you know ever since I saw your ass I started thinking how that would look on my face" Billie blurted out randomly.

I press on the brakes so fast and looked at her till the point my whole neck would've broke. "What the fuck you mean by that no you know what Billie your high and talking straight non-sense" I just shook my head and drove towards the parking lot in Walmart.

________________________________

Me and Billie were now looking for food in Walmart and so far we only had 3 sodas, some chips and a couple candy and for me I think that's enough but Billie keep complaining about her needing to find these damn takis

There nasty to me.

"Bro they must be in the clothing section or something"

I looked at Billie like she was dumb cause that's exactly what she sounds like right about now.

"Billie ain't no food in no damn clothing section now come on before them lines start getting long and I'm impatient and I'll start catching attitudes"

Billie just rolled her eyes as we walked to the line.