4.| love

" 𝚒 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜"

Me and Billie were currently eating dinner with my mom since Billie just got here.

"So Billie how has it been since you've moved here?" My mom asked Billie

"Oh it's been good, the people here are amazing but I still wanna get to explore more food places and stuff but I lived here since I was a kid I was just in New York with my aunt for a while".

"Oh what we're you in New York for?"

Billie froze for a while

"Well it was for school reasons" Billie said

I knew she was lying but I wasn't the nosey type but I just wanna know what the big secret is.

"Ok mom me and Billie are gonna go watch a movie can you put up dessert we're gonna eat it tomorrow"

My mom nods as I grab billies wrist damn near dragging her arm upstairs.

As we go in my room I turn on the tv and I see Billie just awkwardly standing there and I look at her.

"What just change into your clothes, if it makes you comfortable I won't look"

"Um do you have a bathroom or something"

"Billie what's the problem I said I won't loo-

"I just wanna be in a bathroom and change that's all" Billie said as she raised her voice which took me back a little.

"I have a bathroom in here it's right there by the closet"

What's there to fucking hide.

As Billie comes back out I'm laying down on my bed trying to find something to watch and Billie plops next to me.

"Why do you say you feel comfortable with me then next you go on and act awkward around me"

Billie stays quiet for a second

I turn on my side facing her

"Billie I'm not gonna judge you, I just wanna get to know you a little more, I mean that's what this whole you coming over thing was supposed to be"

"Blessin you're right but it's gonna take a while for me to open up immediately and I'm sorry but I just have a lot going on"

I nod my head agreeing with her and just lefted the situation alone

As I'm scrolling to still find a horror movie to watch because clearly I watched every fucking horror movie there could be made, I see Billie sit up

"Have you ever had sex with a girl before"

I froze because why the fuck does this girl keep asking me out of the blue questions

"No I haven't and why do you keep asking me out of the blue questions"

We both just laughed

"So did you?" I asked

Billie stayed quiet for a little bit

"I thought I already said this at the never have I ever game"

"Well with who"

I turn and laid on my back

"Well with a couple people actually but my most recent one was with this girl named Stacey and ngl she gave good head"

I stare in shock on how freaky this girl is literally

"Girl dang, have you ever scissored with somebody"

Billie then froze up which made me a little concerned