12|. 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿

" 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾"

𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

I was sitting at the diner table with Billie and this man who's so called claiming he's my father.

I never really brung up my relationship with my dad because I never knew my dad. My mom used to tell me growing up that he just lefted without any reasoning, so therefore I just never actually worried about it.

"So when does your mom get back?" The man said as he stuffed his mouth with some of the leftover food my mom made.

"Um she'll be here in a few minutes"

As of on cue I hear the keys jiggle and opens the door revealing my mom. "Blessin I'm back where are you?" My mom asked as she hung up her pink Chanel jacket.

"Kitchen" I yelled as I start to fidget with my finger, I tend to do that when I'm nervous and I think Billie noticed as she put her hand on top of mines.

My mom came in the kitchen and froze as her and the man just stared at eachother.

The man stood up as he wiped his mouth with the napkin. "I- um hello Roxanne"

My mother face was unreadable, it looked like she wanted to scream yet cry.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house richard?"

"I just wanted to come by and see my daughter"

My mom scoffs as she shook her head, "you mean my daughter"

"Roxanne we ain't about to start this shit"

My mom then stays silent for a second and then goes over to the sink and before I know it billie jumps up and grabs my mom as she was trying to get a knife.

My mom then tries to tackle Billie and I go over to try and push her off but I felt a sharp pain in my arm.

I look down as my arm is gushing blood. "Oh my...blessin I am so sorry"

I step back from my mother just looking her in the eye not saying a word.

Billie sets a wet wash cloth around my arm. "Mom look at me in my eyes and tell me who this man is"

"Blessin clearly I'm your fath-

"NO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP" I pointed at Richard.

I put all my attention back to my mom and she had her hands covering her face as she was crying.

"Now mom I'm gonna ask one more fucking time....who is this man"

"He's your...dad"

I nodded my head as I wanted to cry and punch the shit out of both them.

"Billie get your shit, I'm coming over your house"

I go in my room and go in my closet as I filled my overnight bag with everything I needed. I can't stay in this house for another second and even though me and Billie are not really on good terms...I trust her..somewhat.

I then walk downstairs as I see my mom laying down on the couch. Funny thing is I have never seen my mom act like this, when Richard came she just went full on crazy. I need space and some thinking to do.

I then walk out the door making sure to close it and lock it behind me. I go towards Billie car as she unlocks it and I place my bags in the back seat and sat down.

I was waiting for Billie to pull off but she just stood there in silence as she tapped her fingers on the steering wheel.

"I just wanted to say I really apologize on how shitty I've been treating you" Billie looked up as she nervously bit her lip...something I also noticed she does when she's nervous.

I put my hand in hers as I started to play with the rings on her fingers. "Billie it's ok I promise, I'm over it and it's old news so let's just move passed it"

Billie smiled as she nodded and started the car as she rolled the windows down just a little bit for enough air to come in.

-
Me and Billie are now pulling up in her driveway and her house looks pretty elegant and modern, it's similar to mines...but mines just better.

I get out as Billie grabs my overnight bags and I grab my phone seeing it was on 16% and I needed to charge it soon.

Billie unlocks the door as she opens it and I step in trying to look around since it was pretty dark in here. As I was trying to find a coat hanger I made a mistake and knocked something over and I just stood there looking like a dumbass.

"Blessin just come up here" I hear Billie say as she stood at the top of the staircase with her hair wet and she was in a white tank top with shorts.

I walk upstairs following Billie to her room and her room was pretty comfortable.

I sit on the end of her bed because don't nobody know how many people she fucked on this.

"Blessin you're pissing me off...if you don't make yourself comfortable I don't bite"

"You bit my tittie before"

Billie shook her head laughing as she started looking around like she was tryna find something. "What are you looking for?" Billie still kept looking ignoring my question.

"My fucking roku remote, it's like they just get up and walk away like I literally just had it on my dresser"

I started laughing a little as I started thinking of something. Billie turns around smiling a little "what are you laughing at huh?" I just shook my head not answering her.

Billie comes over as she straddled on top of me, Billie lifts my shirt up revealing some of my tattoos. "I got more than you" Billie said as she traced my tattoos with her finger.

"Ok and I don't care" Billie starts laughing and I see her dimples which was cute. "You need to chill out" I scrunched my face up as I looked at her. "Girl no you need to chill out" I rolled my eyes at her as I pushed her off me.

"Ahhahaa you mad baby?" Billie said as she grabbed my face and kissed me which kinda threw me off guard but I didn't mind.

"No.." I straddled on top of Billie but then rolled my eyes as I already felt her dick being hard. "You're annoying" we then both started laughing.

We sit in comfortable silence but then moments later I hear my phone ring and my messages were flooded. I then pick my phone up as I see my mothers old assistant calling which is weird because My mom fired her years ago since she was 'not doing her job correctly' but she always looked out for me.

I answered the phone as Mrs collins started speaking and what she was telling me made me scared and Billie then leans up but I mouthed her to shut up.

I hunged up the phone and I looked at Billie as tears started flooding. "Blessin what's wrong"

"Somebody found guns and a dead body in my locker and all my records are stolen and their claiming I might go to prison for this shit"

"Billie who did this...."

✈︎