7|. 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

" 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦."
(This chapter has smut, you don't like smut you can skip)!

Billie was currently driving me somewhere and I'm confused because just a few minutes ago I swear she just said she was taking me home.

I look over to Billie and she had this blank facial expression which made me not able to exactly read it.

"Where are we..um going?" I nervously ask Billie.

Billie didn't say a word, instead she just looked directly into the road not making a sound.

Damn she didn't even move her head...

I know her neck hurt.

We then arrive at this white suburban house and I'm confused because my house looks nothing like this...just a little bigger but still.

"Before you ask we're at my house, I wanted to spend some time with you tonight at my place since we never been here" Billie explained as she took her keys out the car.

"Why the fuck didn't you just say that instead of acting like a psychopath and pretending you were deaf"

I then exit the car shutting it behind me. I walk up towards Billie by her front door as she unlocks it with her key.

We then enters Billie house and this shit was neat as fuck. She had baby pictures of her and also pictures of what looks like her mom and dad and also this guy with ginger hair.

I follow Billie upstairs towards her room. When I entered Billies room I closed it behind me. I see that billies room is also neat but these red led lights were bright as fuck.

"Damn what you just leave these red led lights on all day?" I said as I laughed

"Yea, actually I do"

I sat at the end of billies bed with my coat and stuff still on and I bet I looked awkward as shit but I was nervous.

Billie then looked at me and laughed and shakes her head as she slipped her shirt off giving me a chance to see her six pack and she had a big ass dragon tattoo on the side of her stomach.

"What's so funny?" I asked Billie as I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you still have your coat on? just get comfortable plus I want to lay in bed with you and watch some movies"

I listened to what Billie said and took my jacket off and hung it on her door and also my shoes.

And I got in billies bed next to her and got comfortable under her arms as her hand was by my ass while she grabbed me slightly pulling me against her.

She put on shameless even though I watched all the seasons but for Billie I'll rewatch it with her.

As we're into the show I see something sticking up from under the covers and my mind goes into it probably being something else but as I think Billie did tell me she had a dick.

So in conclusion Billie was hard and her dick was rising.

I know she feels it but she doesn't see it or maybe sees it and just think I don't see it.

I tap Billie as she hummed not bothering to turn around as she so into the show.

I was nervous to tell her that her dick was literally rising but maybe she won't care...right?

"Um well i- um well see..your um"

Billie pauses the show and turns back to look at me as she just looked me in my eyes with a serious face.