9|. 𝗟𝗼𝘄

" 𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍" -𝗌𝗓𝖺
(Slight smut)

When you have that certain power that nobody and I mean nobody can take away from you, it shows that you have a growth and a story.

"Blessin do you have that mascara you brought from ulta last week?"

I looked in my make up bag digging around, i then see the mascara and take it out.

"I got it" I dangled it in front of the camera to show heaven on FaceTime.

"Can you bring it please, I left mines over at Chloe's house and she won't give it back"

I see Chloe roll her eyes on the call and I laughed to myself. "Yea I'll bring it but I'm done with my makeup, when you're on your way text me"

"Ok see you in a few boo"

I hang up the FaceTime call and open up my dresser filled with perfume, I decided to choose my Coco Chanel perfume and I spray it at least 5 times.

I get a text from Heaven saying that she's 3 minutes away, so I grabbed my leather jacket from in my closet and head downstairs to sit in the living room and wait.

"Oh- hey blessin why are you down here?"

I lifted my head up from my phone seeing my mom.

"Oh I was gonna go to this party tonight"

My mom scrunched her face up as she put her hands on her hips.

"What mom?"

"Who are you going with and blessin it's a damn school night" my mom unwraps the cord to the vacuum and plugs it up.

"I know mom but Heaven and Chloe will be there..plus It's not gonna be much people"

My mom stops the vacuum cleaner and put all her focus on me.

"But blessin you know I have to work tonight how are you gonna get-

I pull out the key and dangled it in front of her

"Mom I'll be fine I promise"

I stand up giving my mom a kiss on her cheek as she playfully rolls her eyes.

"Fine but be back here by a certain time ok I don't want you staying out to late"

"Ok mom I promise I love you"

We both said our i loves you and I get a text from Heaven saying she's outside.

As I head outside I see this big ass ugly fucking truck.

I walk closer to the car and see that people are in the back seat crowded and bunched up

"HEAVEN"

I see Heaven get out the drivers side and walks over to me.

"What the fuck is this shit"

"Look blessin my parents car broke and they had to use mines, so they gave me my brothers old truck"

I look at the car and the people inside and just wondered how the fuck am I gonna fit in there.

"So how the fuck do you plan on fitting me in this truck with damn near 20 people Heaven, and who the fuck are these people?"

"Girl do you want us to walk or get in the only ride we got?"

I take my phone out looking at the time and it was currently 10:30.