3|. 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿

" 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦, 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦"

I was currently in the bathroom trying to apply my mascara before I go to class.

As I'm done I walk pass the music room and I hear this tough ass beat and that shit was good.

I peek in and I see Billie as she switches back on fourth on the beats.

I stand there and let her do her thing. Billie then turns up the last volume and the whole beat comes together and she starts dancing.

"You didn't tell me you knew how to make beats"

Billie then flinches and takes her headphones off turning her system off.

"Oh that..it was nothing I was just playing around with the stuff in here that's all"

"Girl that wasn't just nothing, you can actually go far in life with that stuff"

Billie then shakes her head

"Nah um do you need anything I thought you had class or something"

Well damn bitch

"Actually I need to ask you something, what's with this whole attitude thing?" I asked Billie

"You know blessin you really are just you know what I don't wanna talk about it"

I step in Front of Billie as she tries to walk away.

"Billie you're not going anywhere if you don't tell me what's fucking going on with you"

Billie then drop her bags.

"You wanna know blessin you wanna fucking know, I like you ok I do but I can't sit here and mess around with somebody who has a boyfriend and my feelings are all over the place ok"

I stand there in shock. Not even knowing what to say.

"Billie you can't be mad at me for shit we only knew each other for 3 days I never even went over your house I can't catch feelings with somebody who I just met I'm sorry but if you don't wanna be friends that's cool with me cause I'll ride alone before I beg on my knees for any bitch.. I'm blessin carter remember that"

I walk off leaving Billie alone.

Like you're seriously get mad at me for not controlling your feelings and me having a boyfriend? Pfft girl please.

________________________________

I'm currently at home working on some assignments for my class until I get a knock at the door

"Come in"

The door opens and reveals my mom standing there with a glass of lemonade with a strawberry on the side.

"Here sweetie I decided to give you this since I know you been stressing a lot"

"What makes you think that I'm stressing?" I said as I take a sip of the lemonade.

"Because one your skin is breaking out so get back on your skin care routine and second you haven't sat and watched shameless with me and you're missing all the juicy episodes, tell me what's wrong blessin"

I swear my mom does the most, she better be so lucky I love her ass.

"Mom it's nothing I promise I just wanna get back to this assignment so I ask may you excuse yourself out please"

My mom rolls her eyes as she takes a sip of my lemonade.

Rude ass.

"I fucked that lemonade up I tell you that"

I laughed as I playfully rolled my eyes at my mother comment

I push her out my room as she started getting annoying.

My moms right I am breaking out and I hate breaking out it's like the worse for me I need a self care day well not today since I have to do all this damn work.

I'll just start tomorrow. A new day. A new start. A new everything

________________________________

"Yo I swear his fucking shoes are talking" Chris said as his friends are all laughing and shit

"Chris that shits not funny, you know him and his family can't afford shit, don't ever think you will sit around me and judge anybody just because they don't have what you have and that goes for all of you because you don't know shit what's going on with people just remember karmas a bitch"
I said as I looked at Chris in his face.

"Yo bae chill we were just joking"

I looked at this nigga crazy

"Bitch I don't care who's playing that shit ain't nothing to play about you think just because you live in a big ass mansion you can just laugh at people what if I laugh at your stupid ass huh and clown your ass would you like that"

"But blessin you live in a mansion, you have designer shit so you get what I'm coming from"

I smacked Chris right across his face which catched everybody attention

"I do have a mansion I do have nice stuff but I will never put somebody else down because I was once homeless yes secrets fucking out me and my mom were homeless when I was 6 I ain't have shit, but we had god so I am grateful for the shit I have now but I will never look down on anybody, humble runs through my body so therefore stay the fuck away from me"

"You have to be on your period the way you're acting"

I smacked this nigga again.

"Chris were done, I don't even know why I dated somebody named fucking Chris"

I walked away and decided to go sit outside and just watch the cheerleaders practice.

As I'm eating my food I see somebody sit down next to me.

"Are you ok"

I look over to see Billie

"Mhm"

We sit in awkward silence for a couple minutes because she know damn well I won't say shit at all.

"Blessin I know you're mad at me but-

I cut Billie off

"Billie you don't have to apologize, it was just a misunderstanding it's fine, I'm just gonna go back to the cafeteria"

"Wait no blessin just sit and let me talk please"

I think for a moment and just decided to listen.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have caught feelings to fast I really wanna get to know you blessin more and if you know you don't want to it's fine with me"

"Yes Billie we can actually both get to know each other so how about you come over my house this week and spend the night since there's no school?" I asked Billie

"Yea sure I would love to, I always wanted to see your house I bet it's so big and comfy and shit"

Me and Billie started laughing.

"Ok I'll text you the address see you tomorrow"

Let's see how this will go

✈︎